1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Wilderness Survival Updates

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by JaysProjex, Sep 8, 2009.

1. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The map is complete but it's crashing for some reason there is also a problem with one of the systems that is out of my reach right now I took a short break from it because of the holidays and all but the map itself is completed.

2. espatula

espatula

Resources:
    Resources:
    maybe if you release this buggy version people could give you some feedback about the bug and how it works and maybe even what is causing it

3. kevinbear

kevinbear

Resources:
    Resources:
    Need ice and don't know how to get it.

need a little help ,how can i get ice in 3.0 version ?

4. espatula

espatula

Resources:
    Resources:
    atacking the iceberg, but not destroying it
    you may need to remove some damage items

5. kevinbear

kevinbear

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks, man.

6. vol4ok

vol4ok

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good to hear that you going to release the map after week or 2 i thought that you never gona post it

7. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nope its going to be posted very soon I just had to recreate somethings because the backup was saved awhile ago it's not recent sadly.

8. humbas

humbas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very soon? >:C

9. BlueOgre

BlueOgre

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dont Rush! Do it well!

10. Mogg

Mogg

Resources:
    Resources:
    We are still waiting. I we´ll forever gonna keep doing it.

11. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    After I said "soon" I meant it but then I had a life issue get in the way once again I know more excuses great but shit happens I'm not happy about it either. I'm working on and off of it right now but on a few side notes there's an issue with the animal spawns and drops that I've been trying to fix. After the corruption everything went downhill with the map after the restore it was nearly 2-3 weeks behind but I mean the map is nearly at the edge of completion now with just minor errors. It just goes like this I fix a problem but then there is another problem repeat in this case it cannot be avoidable it has to be fixed in order for the game to work and play properly this also being a reason is that everything I put into this map, every single aspect of the game works together its all combined in a way that if something doesn't work nothing will. It's like releasing a book with missing pages. Anyways I'm trying my best to get it done but I also have more important things I gotta do first. I'm hoping that I can get it done sometime this month but if not then I guess it will just have to take a little longer.

Side Edit: When I do release the map expect bugs and expect things not to be fully functional or maybe something might be missing. It will be fixed but it will take sometime but if you guys want it that bad I can try to push a release date again soon but don't get upset if its not working 100% right away.

12. Mogg

Mogg

Resources:
    Resources:
    No problem man. After all, you are doing all the work for us, the people who likes your work. We have no rights to bother you or tryng to hurry up you. We just wiil wait, as i said. Take your time and do it properly.

Bye bye.

13. _miah

_miah

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for making this great map! Is it possible to play this solo/alone? don't have net connection at home so I just want to try it out by myself. :)

14. BlueOgre

BlueOgre

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you put big foot in a harder place to reach?

15. humbas

humbas

Resources:
    Resources:
    What now? -.-
    We want map. Yo're making that shit since 2009.
    Three fuckin years.
    It's not so hard.

16. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Easy bro, he is only a human, and he also have his own life, you can't force him to work on it if its only for you, if you really want to play it, then you'll wait, and if he decided not to finish it, then bare on it.

17. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Man you gotta understand that making maps is actually not that easy and to be honest it didn't take 3 years to create the map it took about 2-3 months of time spent into it so far. With a bit of patience Shadow the original member that helped me with the very first version of Wilderness Survival fixed the spawning triggers for me so a big thanks to him actually.

18. WILKATIS

WILKATIS

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice map

Very nice map playing it for some days now and yeah :goblin_yeah:it's realy great :goblin_jawdrop:will you continue work on it?:wink::thumbs_up:

19. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, and still working on the new one.

20. WILKATIS

WILKATIS

Resources:
    Resources:
    :vw_death::vw_love::goblin_yeah::goblin_cry::goblin_good_job::goblin_jawdrop::goblin_sleep::goblin_wtf::goblin_boom::ogre_rage::ogre_love::ogre_kawaii::ogre_icwydt::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_haosis::ogre_frown::ogre_datass::wink::thumbs_up::fp::xxd::thumbs_down::eekani::vw_unimpressed::vw_sleep::vw_sad::vw_wtf::infl_thumbs_up: