• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT

JaysProjex Presents

Wilderness Survival
Created by Jay

Map Info

Requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne or Reforged

This map originally started in 2005

Wilderness Survival features a 5 versus 5 player base cooperative PvP style game using your skills necessary to survive in this winter-like wilderness. The map also features items that can be gathered & crafted including hunting wild animals & taking down the opposing team before your time (days) run out. If your health drops to 0 you die. If your Heat drops to 0 then you'll start to freeze to death. Keeping your heat up is vital to so you'll need to stay warm. If you die it's not over, your team can still revive you so not all hope is lost.

Free for all & exploration modes included in dialog at the start of the game with many other options to customize your survival experience.

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuulgryphun3

Testers

• Hashblade
  • Thorhunter
  • Darkblade121
  • Keith22
  • Espatula
  • NeCrO_OwNeR
  • Putdeksel
  • Outlawz
  • Ilikepie
  • Jesse_James
  • DeadKeepIt
  • FML

Models

• Kitabake
  • Olofmoleman
  • Bisnar13
  • Fearstarter
  • DarkDeathKnight
  • Unclefester
  • Fingolfin
  • Sin'dorei300
  • Sunchips
  • HappyTauren
  • Hammerfist132
  • Ugougo
  • Sellenisko
  • Blood Raven
  • Chilla_Killa
  • WhiteDeath
  • Stonneash

Icons:

• Peekay
  • Kwah
  • Palaslayer
  • NFWar
  • Kimberley
  • Mr. Goblin
  • Lioness
  • OgeRfaces
  • The_Silent
  • L_Lawliet
  • Coinblin
  • D.ee
  • JollyD
  • Anachron

Map Thieves

Map Thieves

Note: These are players who ripped off my work & re-released un-official versions of this map which made them exploitable.

• Jasmira
  • Dover19
  • Buggy123
  • BraveHeroo
  • Darkblade (adds cheats)
  • Fantasyvn (adds cheats)
  • Devoltz (adds cheats)
  • Tohsak132 (adds cheats)
The map Wilderness Survival WSL is a complete rip-off of one of my previous projects known as Wilderness Survival 4.7e which was broken into. A clan called Wilderness Survival League (WSL) is a community who stole my project without permission, they're notorious for harassing & banning players.

Contents

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 4
Guys, is there a guide for this map? There are some other recipes I can't find. Like the knife for example (not the skinning). Please reply a link as to where I can read one. Thanks.

The actual guide is your own intention with interest into this map. All is on your own. Try to play more~n more~ n MORE~~Owned.^_^{"p

Level 4
WS 3.72 Fake Version Hosting in Garena Plus

As attached.

Saw a bunch of newbies playing 3.72 in Garena Plus.

They don't even know that is cheated map, and lie to people this version won't crash.

FYI~

Attachments

• Noob hosting different version.jpg
    Noob hosting different version.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 636
Level 7
As attached.

Saw a bunch of newbies playing 3.72 in Garena Plus.

They don't even know that is cheated map, and lie to people this version won't crash.

FYI~

it can't be blamed, cheated versions are everywhere.
regarding to Suit + Fur Helm (Can no longer hold both)
I still managed to hold them both.
ultimate suit + fur helm
Bigfoot is too difficult to kill, you need at least 4 players and have each person tame a bear and fight with a wolf.
I like the fact that wolves attack during the night, however shouldn't there be more animals attacking?
I would want someone to tell me how to kill deer, thanks.

Level 12
regarding to Suit + Fur Helm (Can no longer hold both)
I still managed to hold them both.
ultimate suit + fur helm
I tested it multiple times have you updated to 3.8?

Bigfoot is too difficult to kill
Bigfoot is not suppose to be easy but he's still kill-able solo if done properly.

I would want someone to tell me how to kill deer, thanks.
Check the weapon recipes there are multiple ways and if you need some examples then a Bow and Arrow or a Gun perhaps?

Level 7
I tested it multiple times have you updated to 3.8?

Yeah after making ultimate set I made another fur helm for once.
is it that important that it doesn't stack?

Bigfoot is not suppose to be easy but he's still kill-able solo if done properly.
kill-able solo? really?
adult wolf and bear would die easily, and soloing is quite a suicide,
I could only kill it with -kill but thats not the real way.

Check the weapon recipes there are multiple ways and if you need some examples then a Bow and Arrow or a Gun perhaps?
gun requires antler if im not wrong.
arrows should work.

I have found a wood which has high amount of hp... don't know how i managed to get it.

Level 12
Yeah after making ultimate set I made another fur helm for once.
is it that important that it doesn't stack?
Yes it is important that it doesn't

I could only kill it with -kill but thats not the real way.
This is not possible you must be playing a cheated map and reporting things off a cheated map has nothing to do with how the game will not work for you. It's obviously been tampered with and there isn't much I can do to resolve the issue.

gun requires antler if im not wrong.
arrows should work.
I was only giving a few ideas on what you could kill a deer with because that was your question after all.

I have found a wood which has high amount of hp... don't know how i managed to get it.
I don't know what you're asking here

Last edited:
Level 7
takezandgoez said:
This is not possible you must be playing a cheated map and reporting things off a cheated map has nothing to do with how the game will not work for you. It's obviously been tampered with and there isn't much I can do to resolve the issue. [Cheat added maps sadden me really]
What I meant was: yes i was playing a cheated map to kill it and see what happens.
No matter what, I couldn't solo the Big foot the legit way.
-------------------------------------------------
I wish you could add AI for this map.
And perhaps a save/load system and title system,
to give you some bonus package after loading, or it would be too long a game, and boring.
to give title on how many time you survived, and title awarding to 1 time survivor, 5 time survivor 10 time survivor and 100 time survivor.
Title for 1 times completing the game, [Lucky]
Title for 5 times completing the game, [Experienced]
Title for 10 times completing the game,[Nature's Challenger]
Title for 100 times, [Born to Survive]
There should be a message to the dead, when they die, that they can be revived during the day with their corpse in the tent/igloo.
Most people died and quitted instantly.

Level 12
What I meant was: yes i was playing a cheated map to kill it and see what happens.
No matter what, I couldn't solo the Big foot the legit way.
Learn the map, playing a few times without reading descriptions/buffs/debuffs/abilitys the matter of this is nobody really reads any of this and come to me for questions when really most of it is there unless I forgot to add something but mostly everything is there you need to figure out how everything works in game but I can tell you it's possible and has been done many times.

I wish you could add AI for this map.
No plans for this

And perhaps a save/load system and title system,
to give you some bonus package after loading, or it would be too long a game, and boring.
to give title on how many time you survived, and title awarding to 1 time survivor, 5 time survivor 10 time survivor and 100 time survivor.
Title for 1 times completing the game, [Lucky]
Title for 5 times completing the game, [Experienced]
Title for 10 times completing the game,[Nature's Challenger]
Title for 100 times, [Born to Survive]
Adding titles would be a nice feature but added bonuses will not, I think one of the reasons why I get a lot of good feedback is the way I make everything on a equal playing field for all players or at least I try my best to.

There should be a message to the dead, when they die, that they can be revived during the day with their corpse in the tent/igloo.
Most people died and quitted instantly.
There's a hint on start up showing you that you can revive in tent during the daytime

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi there,i would like to say that i really love this map alot~
but when i play alone (with -disable win)
when i trying some new stuff on it~ i spotted few things dint work well :

(1)how the explosive arrows can be made into a bundle? (5ea a stack) so i could made 2 bundle + quiver for max my explosive crossbow?
(2)the explosive barrel~ i detonate it once but nothing happened? (i tried this once only)
(3)the silencer combination of horns + sulfur + moss,but WAIT !! aren't moss + sulfur = gun powder?i cant make it when i tried to made the Shroud of Concealment.(already tried to make it together with all materials OR separately,just won't work)

Tumbs up for 3.9ver : love that windmill
Tumbs down for the dried tree on the frozen river?(what sorcery is that o_O)

Level 12
Hi there,i would like to say that i really love this map alot~
but when i play alone (with -disable win)
when i trying some new stuff on it~ i spotted few things dint work well :

(1)how the explosive arrows can be made into a bundle? (5ea a stack) so i could made 2 bundle + quiver for max my explosive crossbow?
(2)the explosive barrel~ i detonate it once but nothing happened? (i tried this once only)
(3)the silencer combination of horns + sulfur + moss,but WAIT !! aren't moss + sulfur = gun powder?i cant make it when i tried to made the Shroud of Concealment.(already tried to make it together with all materials OR separately,just won't work)

Tumbs up for 3.9ver : love that windmill
Tumbs down for the dried tree on the frozen river?(what sorcery is that o_O)

1. Double check the recipe bundles need to made in the chopping log if I'm correct
2. Ill look into it but seem to work last time I tested Ill get back to you on this.
3. Silencer and shroud are disabled and have been ever sense the new release.

Windmill: I ve had a few complaints about it I thought it was a nice new feature Im still trying to figure out ways to increase the game pace to become somewhat faster I should say.

Dead trees were placed there because it creates line of sight, leaving the area open made it to easy for players to gather materials or to avoid animals. Its soon getting another change but for now I left it and after all its still beta.

Level 1
Those r the method i tried to make explosion arrows in bundle @@ but its not working =(

Attachments

• bundle not working.jpg
    bundle not working.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 462
  • not working too.jpg
    not working too.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 851
Level 1
Ok I understand the problem you're having ^_^ put the 5 explosive arrows in your (survivors) inventory then hit "craft" to make the explosive arrow bundle, it works differently than regular arrows sorry for the confusion!

Aww!! Thanks alot~!! i made it in the wrong way~ haha~ thats why i wonder why u said check in the chopping log x.x,

Ok,now next question :

i cant craft it to become max explosion crossbow ><,the normal max arrow crossbow i did it,but nope to the max explosion crossbow =(

thanks~!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Attachments

• o.o.jpg
    o.o.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 389
  • o.oa.jpg
    o.oa.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 295
Level 12
Aww!! Thanks alot~!! i made it in the wrong way~ haha~ thats why i wonder why u said check in the chopping log x.x,

Ok,now next question :

i cant craft it to become max explosion crossbow ><,the normal max arrow crossbow i did it,but nope to the max explosion crossbow =(

thanks~!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Ok I understand the issue here as well, this is were reading recipes closely is important you need to empty your explosive crossbow to make it have 0 charges before you can add the 10 explosive arrows, in order to do so fire the explosive crossbow {anywhere} so that the [1] charge no longer appears then hit craft and it will add the 10 charges, overall I will admit the bow system is extremely confusing for alot of people which is why it's being re-done in 4.0 it was never intended to be fully functional due to it still being beta I wanted to try a different approach but apparently I went in the wrong direction with it.

Level 1
Bugs

Hey jay i founded some bugs that u may fix. First the shroud of concealment cant be crafted because there is a bug in the silencer. Moss sulfur and the horn wont make it. And in the version 3.9 there is a bug in the fire crossbow. When u make a fire crossbow and then u want use the quiver and the explosive arrows to refill it you need that explosive crossbow but when you fire with that the crossbow will return a normal crossbow and not a explosive crossbow empty. Is that a bug? sorry for my bad english ^^

Level 1
Hey jay i founded some bugs that u may fix. First the shroud of concealment cant be crafted because there is a bug in the silencer. Moss sulfur and the horn wont make it. And in the version 3.9 there is a bug in the fire crossbow. When u make a fire crossbow and then u want use the quiver and the explosive arrows to refill it you need that explosive crossbow but when you fire with that the crossbow will return a normal crossbow and not a explosive crossbow empty. Is that a bug? sorry for my bad english ^^

Yeap~ still having the same problem back to the ver 3.9 the explosive crossbow~

Tried your ver 4.0,
-the chopping log having bug for making quiver as it cant loot the vine the the raccoon leather in "F4" (which its the new function hided the chopping log like leatherworking and sewingkit etc~:thumbs_up:tumbs up for that,but the pack the chopping log is still there :vw_wtf: )

Level 12
I've seen -disable win in previous version, why is it told an update till 4.0?

It shows that an extra feature was added to remove the countdown timer so you can play longer than 3 hours.

I don't understand why we are discussing issues in version 3.9 when I have updated it to 4.0?

I will look into the lumberjack kit it is a new feature, will add a fix to that soon.

Level 1
Hey, just wanna say love the map but in the new version(4.0) I can't craft the hunting stand, it crafts the drying rack instead.

Level 12
Hey, just wanna say love the map but in the new version(4.0) I can't craft the hunting stand, it crafts the drying rack instead.

It's a known problem but if I must insist then to create the hunting stand simply do not make any of the kits unless it's lumberjack kit then gather the materials and hit craft. I haven't bothered fixing it because the hunting stand itself is removed in next version and replaced as something else.

Level 3
Hey, theres another bug with Barrel and Black Gunpowder:
When you put 1-6 Gunpowder in the Barrel, you can detonate it (works only on trees). But if you Pack this Barrel, it will be detonated too, but all ingridients will be saved.
<3

Level 2
I wonder if this is a bug, or the wolf just eats it:

Whenever my Wolf (Adult) picks up an raw meat and cooked meat, It disappears.

Btw, Where can I find mammoth's and bears? Because I really need to complete my clothing set because I have no more inventory slot available.

Level 12

Btw, Where can I find mammoth's and bears? Because I really need to complete my clothing set because I have no more inventory slot available.

-Wolves are carnivores?

-Mammoths and bears can be found anywhere in the southern region of the map.

Level 3

Yea. Wolf east eat every time if he will pick it up. It doesnt depend on his HP

Level 2
I have a suggestions about the camera placement.
I seem to have a problem with small things, please make the camera much more nearer to the character but not too near. I'm really addicted to this and this is my favorite map. Btw, What is in the middle of the map?? :O

Last edited:
Level 12
I have a suggestions about the camera placement.
I seem to have a problem with small things, please make the camera much more nearer to the character but not too near. I'm really addicted to this and this is my favorite map. Btw, What is in the middle of the map?? :O

Not sure what the issue is here and there isn't anything in the middle of the map other than solid ground.

Level 1
Hey man, cool map. I would like to give some suggestions. I will write some things I noticed and think that can be improved. Recipes for guns don't include any metal (because there isn't any in the game, obviously :D). Also I find it to easy to get rifles and bullets, which is not such a big deal, especially when a pack of wolf come and rampage your camp. Tent doesn't keep you warm :( , and a couple of other things... I will stop here because I don't want you to think that I am some asshole telling you how bad is the map, quite the opposite. :D
I would like to add a list of some suggestions (and you probably already plan to add some of these or not :D) so here it goes:
- metals
- rock for some buildings that require mining from a boulder
- placing mountain in the middle of the map (providing place for metal and stone mining, and some dangerous creatures maybe); it also opens possibility for an quicker but more dangerous route to the enemy side)
- a bit more logic in recipes, for example - brewery items should require more plants(if you decide to add some more)
I have more ideas but first I'd like to hear if you are interested in hearing them. :)

Level 12
Hey man, cool map. I would like to give some suggestions. I will write some things I noticed and think that can be improved. Recipes for guns don't include any metal (because there isn't any in the game, obviously :D). Also I find it to easy to get rifles and bullets, which is not such a big deal, especially when a pack of wolf come and rampage your camp. Tent doesn't keep you warm :( , and a couple of other things... I will stop here because I don't want you to think that I am some asshole telling you how bad is the map, quite the opposite. :D
I would like to add a list of some suggestions (and you probably already plan to add some of these or not :D) so here it goes:
- metals
- rock for some buildings that require mining from a boulder
- placing mountain in the middle of the map (providing place for metal and stone mining, and some dangerous creatures maybe); it also opens possibility for an quicker but more dangerous route to the enemy side)
- a bit more logic in recipes, for example - brewery items should require more plants(if you decide to add some more)
I have more ideas but first I'd like to hear if you are interested in hearing them. :)

I'm always open for ideas so I'd be interesting in seeing what you have to say or "opinions" about it but moving forward, you suggested to add metals but also said to exclude metals? Huh? Shelters do not provide warmth regeneration even if it says so in the description I was never able to actually get a properly working system for it (yet) but soon perhaps. Mining, I've been asked about this sense the beginning I don't think it is necessary to really be adding this in my opinion it will just add more complexity to the game and I don't recommend it. Mountain, there is already a mountain in the middle of the map so I'm going to assume you mean add some sort of passageway like a shortcut but this is highly unlikely to happen do to balancing reasons. Brewery, well what kinda of plants were you thinking about, I usually like to add things that will have "multiple" uses for otherwise most people will avoid it. As for there to be more "logic" the recipes ummm I'm pretty sure I get them to be as creative and as close as I can get them to be and I get alot of positive feedback for just about everything.

Level 1
I'm for it that you add metal, but that you make it difficult to get. With it a players could craft better equipment. Better tools and weapons. Riffle/shotgun is very powerful, so it would be great if it needed metal to be crafted.
For plants, maybe you could add a few that are rare to find but when you make a potion it gives some greater properties then others (for example: strong smell that keeps beasts away, increased agility, stronger body, nightvision, sense wildlife etc.)
Some of those plants could be used in other purposes: making some kind of mixture that make fire emits more light or is making your pet harder to kill...
For recipes, if you think you shouldn't change them, it's fine by me.:)
For mountain, I would like if I could explore it a bit, find something useful there. Like this, it's just an 'obstacle'.
You wrote that you are trying to avoid complexity, can I ask you why?

Level 12
I'm for it that you add metal, but that you make it difficult to get. With it a players could craft better equipment. Better tools and weapons. Riffle/shotgun is very powerful, so it would be great if it needed metal to be crafted.
For plants, maybe you could add a few that are rare to find but when you make a potion it gives some greater properties then others (for example: strong smell that keeps beasts away, increased agility, stronger body, nightvision, sense wildlife etc.)
Some of those plants could be used in other purposes: making some kind of mixture that make fire emits more light or is making your pet harder to kill...
For recipes, if you think you shouldn't change them, it's fine by me.:)
For mountain, I would like if I could explore it a bit, find something useful there. Like this, it's just an 'obstacle'.
You wrote that you are trying to avoid complexity, can I ask you why?

Mountain Passage will be added so you will be able to explore I just haven't found the time to terrain yet but yes it will be explorable.

Pet is being removed in 4.1 and will be put on standby for possible rework

Potion properties that you listed sounds like you want to make the game easier, keeping beasts away would allow you to run across the map to the other side with no problems, increasing agility you already have enough dodge and items that provide you with enough dodge I don't see a need to add more agility, night vision is unoriginal for this I have no other comments for this, sensing wildlife you're sorta unclear about this because this could mean several different things but if I were to take a guess at it I would have to disagree and say it's almost like cheating the game.

The idea of metal is overall unoriginal for this kind of play style and it defeats the purpose of the map however that is just my opinion. Metal = Metal helmets, Metal Armor, Metal Swords, all though these do seem like cool ideas my opinion would be to disregard it. There already numerous of items for this factor why add more other than " to waste more time " if you would have to ask then it would be because of " balance " metal is obviously more effective towards other hand crafted items made from the wilderness I don't want to go a step further with gear. I don't see a point in having a ice sword and a metal sword you either design and make 1 of them useless or either equal, if they're equal then what's the point in adding a clone item with a different graphic? If I added metal then you would need a anvil, a furnace, a hammer these kinda things aren't really needed I believe all it would be doing is adding a different approach for " damage " in combat in this case metal as stated above would be more effective which would lead to unbalancing things. I've had a few people that suggested well why don't you make " metal items " take longer to make well that's just it I don't want to make the game drag on or take longer, it's meant to be fast paced so therefor I don't see metal fitting in with Wilderness Survival.

Level 1
Mountain Passage will be added so you will be able to explore I just haven't found the time to terrain yet but yes it will be explorable.

Pet is being removed in 4.1 and will be put on standby for possible rework

Potion properties that you listed sounds like you want to make the game easier, keeping beasts away would allow you to run across the map to the other side with no problems, increasing agility you already have enough dodge and items that provide you with enough dodge I don't see a need to add more agility, night vision is unoriginal for this I have no other comments for this, sensing wildlife you're sorta unclear about this because this could mean several different things but if I were to take a guess at it I would have to disagree and say it's almost like cheating the game.

The idea of metal is overall unoriginal for this kind of play style and it defeats the purpose of the map however that is just my opinion. Metal = Metal helmets, Metal Armor, Metal Swords, all though these do seem like cool ideas my opinion would be to disregard it. There already numerous of items for this factor why add more other than " to waste more time " if you would have to ask then it would be because of " balance " metal is obviously more effective towards other hand crafted items made from the wilderness I don't want to go a step further with gear. I don't see a point in having a ice sword and a metal sword you either design and make 1 of them useless or either equal, if they're equal then what's the point in adding a clone item with a different graphic? If I added metal then you would need a anvil, a furnace, a hammer these kinda things aren't really needed I believe all it would be doing is adding a different approach for " damage " in combat in this case metal as stated above would be more effective which would lead to unbalancing things. I've had a few people that suggested well why don't you make " metal items " take longer to make well that's just it I don't want to make the game drag on or take longer, it's meant to be fast paced so therefor I don't see metal fitting in with Wilderness Survival.

Thanks for response. When I suggested those examples for potions, I had in mind a very difficult way to get the ingredients for it and very short duration (like 10 sec max). I'm glad that the mountain is going to be part of the exploring territory. For the metal (let's say iron), I was thinking about guns, not armor or swords(I think, those items don't fit the game) and maybe some tools. For basic iron processing all you need is a strong heat source for melting and a container for casting iron. So from iron ore(or piece) you get iron bar that you can use for crafting guns or tools.
For the part about originality, i wasn't trying to be. I just mentioned a couple of known abilities that would be useful in this kind of game.:) (some of them could be useful in and out of combat; for example: increased strength could make you hit harder be it animal or a tree;), increased agility could make you hit quicker/dodge better or run faster due to your improved terrain overcoming etc.) You wrote that some effects you already get from equipment, so those, of course, are redundant.
I have a feeling that you created this map with a different approach and idea then I have about this kind of game. So, whatever you find that is unfitting for your game concept I will respect that. ;)

Level 12
For the metal (let's say iron), I was thinking about guns, not armor or swords(I think, those items don't fit the game) and maybe some tools. For basic iron processing all you need is a strong heat source for melting and a container for casting iron. So from iron ore(or piece) you get iron bar that you can use for crafting guns or tools.

Actually that idea sounds interesting just don't get to carried away if I must say. If you can think of a reasonable or "somewhat" realistic of a strong heat source you name it and list details and I will go from there, as for a container where would get one or how would you create it again list details. Overall I cannot guarantee that it will work for this type of map its not easy to tell people "sorry this just wont work" it sorta makes decision making easy on my part because of how I view things but I try my best to keep what players/supporters/fans want and to keep the balance in play.

I have a feeling that you created this map with a different approach and idea then I have about this kind of game. So, whatever you find that is unfitting for your game concept I will respect that. ;)

The original idea was not mine it was Kuulgryphun's but he left the community and I took over the project back in 2007 credits are still given to him for inspiration and main idea overall. I'm not saying that I'm the best choice to pickup for a map like this but I definitely thought it fit my role and taste of what I wanted to create and extend for critical improvements so I went from there and created my own map. Alot of things have been reworked for improvements and new ideas that I created from scratch somethings that Kuul created still exist such as a few items and structures and some however were removed but mostly everything was redone. I accept criticism I want to hear what ideas players might have to offer likes or dislikes it doesn't matter but at the same time I also have to make sure that I keep it balanced and fair to all players.

Level 1
Hey guys ,
at all this map is really awesome and it has been much fun playing it.(great work)
I got some ideas about the things you are talking about atm
About the Mountain Passage :

-i think it would be fun to explore it but it would be the death to all new players in this game , with some luck a good player could get the full snowsuit in less then half an hour and together with the double dagger (blink) it would be kinda easy to avoid dangerous animals or monsters in the mountain pass

About Iron :
-How about a few npcs on eacht side of the map ?
like a abandoned village with a blacksmith so you could melt the iron if you repair it or you only need to bring some coal ,wood what ever

At then end i just want to ask if you could tell me a little bit about your ideas how to design and make the fishing stuff . Im really interested in which way it should work and what items you could get and make from it.

Level 12
-It would be the death to all new players in this game , with some luck a good player could get the full snowsuit in less then half an hour and together with the double dagger (blink) it would be kinda easy to avoid dangerous animals or monsters in the mountain pass

Daggers will no longer have that they're getting reworked as well as other weapons and the mountain pass will not lead to the other side as I have said...

About Iron :
-How about a few npcs on each side of the map ?
like a abandoned village with a blacksmith so you could melt the iron if you repair it or you only need to bring some coal ,wood what ever

I don't like the Npc idea or the village it makes survival look easy.

At then end i just want to ask if you could tell me a little bit about your ideas how to design and make the fishing stuff . Im really interested in which way it should work and what items you could get and make from it.

I haven't really got around to it yet its still on the to-do list, it will just be another way to get food

Level 1
Awesome Map. I hope your open for this crazy yet very interesting idea. I would only like to suggest If you could add side quests or optional quests?.. cuz the game becomes boring after I have completed the weapons and armors (I'm not critisizing the game or anything) I just want it to still become challenging bec the only thing to do after completing the weapons and armors is to kill the opposing team or wait for the game to end.. I would also like to suggest to add a hydra monster (which after killing will drop a defence-type Ultimate Item). like what happens when you kill bigfoot (will grant you an offence-type Ultimate Item). but only one team can have either weapons but not both UI at the same time for one team.

Level 12
I actually have 3 side quests lined up just not in the game at the moment. I don't want to spoil anything yet 4.1 will probably be another big change as soon as I start on it which I've done very little on it from 4.0 I've been quite "busy" maybe around memorial day I will have the next update complete or sooner but thanks for the feedback.