1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT

Submitted by JaysProjex
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
JaysProjex Presents

Wilderness Survival
Created by Jay

Contact Info

DISCORD

Map Info

Requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne or Reforged

This map originally started in 2005

Wilderness Survival features a 5 versus 5 player base cooperative PvP style game using your skills necessary to survive in this winter-like wilderness. The map also features items that can be gathered & crafted including hunting wild animals & taking down the opposing team before your time (days) run out. If your health drops to 0 you die. If your Heat drops to 0 then you'll start to freeze to death. Keeping your heat up is vital to so you'll need to stay warm. If you die it's not over, your team can still revive you so not all hope is lost.

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuulgryphun3

Testers

• Hashblade
  • Thorhunter
  • Darkblade121
  • Keith22
  • Espatula
  • NeCrO_OwNeR
  • Putdeksel
  • Outlawz
  • Ilikepie
  • Jesse_James
  • DeadKeepIt
  • FML

Models

• Kitabake
  • Olofmoleman
  • Bisnar13
  • Fearstarter
  • DarkDeathKnight
  • Unclefester
  • Fingolfin
  • Sin'dorei300
  • Sunchips
  • HappyTauren
  • Hammerfist132
  • Ugougo
  • Sellenisko
  • Blood Raven
  • Chilla_Killa
  • WhiteDeath
  • Stonneash

Icons:

• Peekay
  • Kwah
  • Palaslayer
  • NFWar
  • Kimberley
  • Mr. Goblin
  • Lioness
  • OgeRfaces
  • The_Silent
  • L_Lawliet
  • Coinblin
  • D.ee
  • JollyD
  • Anachron

Map Thieves

Map Thieves

Note: These are players who ripped off my work & re-released un-official versions of this map which made them exploitable.
  • Jasmira
  • Dover19
  • Buggy
  • Darkblade (adds cheats)
  • Fantasyvn (adds cheats)
The map Wilderness Survival WSL is a complete rip-off of one of my previous projects known as Wilderness Survival 4.7e which was broken into. A clan called Wilderness Survival League (WSL) is a community who stole my project without permission, they're notorious for harassing & banning players.

Contents

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. Celestyn

Celestyn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i have the same problem.. after load i cant do anything...

i trying to play single player mode

2. DragonLenes

DragonLenes

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a question:
    What is with the secret weapon/weapons not the sword the you take from the caves, i played the game and one of my friends after killing a racoon it droped a scyte what is with it how do you can get it or it drops randomly?
    and are other secret weapons?

3. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Bug found.. I save the game because i want to eat dinner but after my dinner i continued the game. when i continue the survivor cannot move... Why ???

4. oYDWEo

oYDWEo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was one of the players from China. Super like your map eh. Most Chinese people do not like this type. Good depressed ah. At present, only 4.5 Chinese version. Depressed ah. Hope to work with foreign friends to play this map. Where do you usually have to play this game?

5. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    How you can make when trees died , after dying they drop a tree regower and after a few hours the tree spawn again.... ???

6. oYDWEo

oYDWEo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Brush SAP material can be found. Item 1 bone knife, inventory 2 Dual bone knife. Then the decomposition of item 1 items. Get bar items 1, 2 after the decomposition of materials. While the bone holding knife because of. Bone knife disappeared and natural items not decomposition. The circulating sap. The authors hope to repair. {20} can't shoot a bow. Otherwise can not synthesize crossbow. Hope to repair. This figure is very popular in china. The map is not finished. But the map also great. A lot of game player will not read. But good. Support the author.

7. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm Chinese and my Chinese friends like this map but they suck at reading English though需要人做中文地图

9. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    I host this game on ent host everyday, it's hosted on both garena and bnet which means its always full house and a lot of good players inside too. Add me on garena ID is chenmyster, or add me on Europe bnet ID is chenmyster

10. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    is there a daylight sword to counter moondlight? the guy kept using it was annoying and that frost axe isnt that good at all

11. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Are you playing the latest version? It has a longer cool-down than other items. I don't provide much for countering, how to put this... to be clear I'm against the meaning of "counters" I like equal balance with proper mechanics and to keep it realistically as possible with a reasonable concept.

12. ryouzai

ryouzai

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is that you use google translate ?:ogre_haosis:

13. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Jay the map maker Please Please remove decapitate, it doesn't make the game any fun at all, whenever it is used it will just take the fun out of the game when rescuing isn't an option. No one in my clan likes it.

Btw join my Garena Clan Dedicated for WS Name = Wilder_Survival

We got 100 players noobs and pros for WS and we organise PROONLY daily games with high quality game play. e.g. we got across to the other side of the map in the first night with CoOp

14. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure if I will remove it, I might make an alternative option to permanently (kill or remove) a player from the game the Lumberjack Kit is fairly easy to make and since it's now carried with you it would be better off remove it from the Kit itself and move "Decapitate" elsewhere.

I'm already in a group with Kotsa we currently have 121 members with active players on Garena. Aside from that I don't really play Garena much mostly just to chat with players to see how things are going for them. I play on UsWest battle net (Retail) but thanks for sharing! ^_^

15. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes I am in your clan on west u are suddenly the chieftain now, but I'm never on west though. East ,Europe or Garena. My feed back with many players is that decapitate isn't a good option to have, so we just play as if it doesn't exist. I got some more opinions too:
    The Torch which cant be destroyed seems not realistic.
    You can use backpack to travel so far is quite weird too.
    I don't know why a player can't make more than one tent or Igloo.

anyway it's up to you to decide what changes to make with the game and my job is just to play :)

16. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    solo + cross + ultimate suit + kill enemy in 30 minutes, check my last replay

Attached Files:

17. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just got the most epic replay for wilderness ever, check this one
    Soloing rush wolf cave killed all 5 enemies in second night

check for the rusher in group 2

Attached Files:

18. Survival co-op fan

Survival co-op fan

Resources:
    Resources:
    New update, thanks
    Sorry, i'm late

19. chenmyster

chenmyster

Resources:
    Resources:
    the torch should be able to be destroyed

20. Marissa

Marissa

Resources:
    Resources:
    This game is a beautiful creation. It took a couple of tries (I play alone), but I have succeeded in getting quiet the advanced base. In order to create a barrel I need to carve a log. I have the carving knife and clothing making kit but I do not see any "carve" option. I have attempted to use the create button however I have made no progress. If I am doing anything wrong please reply.
    This game is 5/5. Even with minuscule errors this is a creation of expertise. I thank you for this game and I shall share it with my brother.