• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT

JaysProjex Presents

Wilderness Survival
Created by Jay

Map Info

Requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne or Reforged

This map originally started in 2005

Wilderness Survival features a 5 versus 5 player base cooperative PvP style game using your skills necessary to survive in this winter-like wilderness. The map also features items that can be gathered & crafted including hunting wild animals & taking down the opposing team before your time (days) run out. If your health drops to 0 you die. If your Heat drops to 0 then you'll start to freeze to death. Keeping your heat up is vital to so you'll need to stay warm. If you die it's not over, your team can still revive you so not all hope is lost.

Free for all & exploration modes included in dialog at the start of the game with many other options to customize your survival experience.

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuulgryphun3

Testers

• Hashblade
  • Thorhunter
  • Darkblade121
  • Keith22
  • Espatula
  • NeCrO_OwNeR
  • Putdeksel
  • Outlawz
  • Ilikepie
  • Jesse_James
  • DeadKeepIt
  • FML

Models

• Kitabake
  • Olofmoleman
  • Bisnar13
  • Fearstarter
  • DarkDeathKnight
  • Unclefester
  • Fingolfin
  • Sin'dorei300
  • Sunchips
  • HappyTauren
  • Hammerfist132
  • Ugougo
  • Sellenisko
  • Blood Raven
  • Chilla_Killa
  • WhiteDeath
  • Stonneash

Icons:

• Peekay
  • Kwah
  • Palaslayer
  • NFWar
  • Kimberley
  • Mr. Goblin
  • Lioness
  • OgeRfaces
  • The_Silent
  • L_Lawliet
  • Coinblin
  • D.ee
  • JollyD
  • Anachron

Map Thieves

Map Thieves

Note: These are players who ripped off my work & re-released un-official versions of this map which made them exploitable.

• Jasmira
  • Dover19
  • Buggy123
  • BraveHeroo
  • Darkblade (adds cheats)
  • Fantasyvn (adds cheats)
  • Devoltz (adds cheats)
  • Tohsak132 (adds cheats)
The map Wilderness Survival WSL is a complete rip-off of one of my previous projects known as Wilderness Survival 4.7e which was broken into. A clan called Wilderness Survival League (WSL) is a community who stole my project without permission, they're notorious for harassing & banning players.

Contents

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 3
It seems like the game crashes (for both of us, even when played separately) when we put branches / logs into the campfire.
Is there anything encountered like this before? I can provide with the code error.

Level 12
It seems like the game crashes (for both of us, even when played separately) when we put branches / logs into the campfire.
Is there anything encountered like this before?

No that's unusual, what version of the map are you playing? You said it only crashes when you're using wood on campfire? Is there a way you can save the replay and send it to me?

Level 4
Hey I just found bug here...
When I save the game and load it..everything just f*cked up...like the Crafting ability is missing...something like that.

Level 3
Hi I love your map! it was fun.. But one problem i am having with people.. I host it and people come in and downloading
I told them to use their common sense.. and to make sure they must work together.. build campfire.. be near campfire when night is coming.. They were like oh yeah i have great common sense.. SO i started game.. People started dying, screaming for help.. it made me laugh a lot.. it was funny but it suks.. I could not keep them under control and pay attention.. they could not.. 5 mins later, game ended because of them died.. So i had to host again.. picked easy mode.. they died rapidly.... i keep explaining them about surviving.. they still keep dying.. i keep hosting.. again, again.. i gave up. i stopped playing your map :(.

Let's play ! I know I can be great at this map.

Level 1
Nice map,but i just cant get a hide.In hints is written:"hunt animals".I killed so many of them including siberian tigers,bears,boars,deers but i didnt get ANYTHING from them.I couldnt find out what is wrong,so i need to ak u how can i get hide?
?

Level 1
Hello, producer.
I am a Korean who likes this map.
I don't know how to contact the producer. I'm writing here.
Koreans also want to enjoy the map. But this map is English.
I am sorry for the map lover. I hope everyone will have fun playing games in Korean.
I want to translate 4.6 to 4.9 versions of this map. I want you to help.
If you see this, please let me know. Please contact me by mail below.
[email protected] /// Thank you for making an interesting map.

Level 1
hi!!!~
Wilderness Survival Co-oP 4.6 - PT ver
I want to translate this version into Korean.
However, it is difficult to translate because the map is locked.
If possible, can I get an unprotect map?
Again, Koreans love this map.
However, the language of this map is different, making it difficult or giving up.
I really want to translate this map into Korean.
Help me! I really need your help. Can you send unprofitable mail to me?

Level 3
I couldn't make an axe even though I had all the resources in my inventory. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Level 2
but when i hit the battle net button it will reel quik show loading screen say update succesful the close but when i open it up still dont work:eekani: but i can open it in single player but not local area network

Last edited:
Level 2
there is a problem you can swap a bone for a skull but if you put that skull in a chopping log and chop it it gives you 2 bones, which menes you can get an endless suply of bones

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey I just found bug here...
When I save the game and load it..everything just f*cked up...like the Crafting ability is missing...something like that.
Same problem :( crafting button is not missing she move on the middle the big problem is can't acces my backpack...

Attachments

• f.png
    f.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 148
Level 1
No that's unusual, what version of the map are you playing? You said it only crashes when you're using wood on campfire? Is there a way you can save the replay and send it to me?

Dude this map is great.... I would like to suggest few things... is it still in development? Do you have discord or something to chat?

Level 1
This is a really great work,and I have played for many years.:thumbs_up:It is impressive that you still update the map.The only regret is that i have no enough friends to play with.:cry: