1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Music Contest #10 - Results are finally published! Drop by to check some retro songs and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Terraining Contest #19 and witness the aftermath!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 3rd Melee Mapping Contest is ON! Join in on a ride of a 4v4 melee experience!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice

Wilderness Survival 1.10

Submitted by JaysProjex
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
JaysProjex Presents

Wilderness Survival (Classic)
Created by Jay
Inspired by: Kuulgryphun3

Contact Info

Retired

Map Info

FFA (Free for all) | Winter Scenario | Survive | Gather Materials | Crafting | Hunting | Cooking | Wild Animals |

This game requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne

Credits

Special Thanks:

Kuulgryphun3

Testers

Hashblade
Thorhunter
Darkblade121
Keith22
Espatula
NeCrO_OwNeR
Putdeksel
Outlawz
Ilikepie
Jesse_James
DeadKeepIt
FML

Models

Kitabake
Olofmoleman
Bisnar13
Fearstarter
DarkDeathKnight
Unclefester
Fingolfin
Sin'dorei300
Sunchips
HappyTauren
Hammerfist132
Ugougo
Sellenisko
Blood Raven
Chilla_Killa
WhiteDeath

Icons:

Peekay
Kwah
Palaslayer
NFWar
Kimberley
Mr. Goblin
Lioness
OgeRfaces
The_Silent
L_Lawliet
Coinblin
D.ee
JollyD
Anachron

Map Thieves

Map Thieves

Note: These are players who ripped off my work & re-released un-official versions of this map which made them exploitable, you've been warned.
  • Jasmira
  • Dover19
  • Buggy
  • Darkblade (adds cheats)
  • Fantasyvn (adds cheats)

Ownership

This is a Classic remake of Wilderness Survival 1.10 (FFA), I "Jay" am well known for the on-going series of this map, "Kuulgryphun3" whom is the original author has given me rights & approved this remake. If a Administrator or Moderator has any doubts feel free to contact me "JaysProjex" to prove ownership (contact information to Kuul is still available) or screenshots if necessary. This remake was entirely done from scratch & replicated to work the same as the Classic version since Kuul no longer has it nor is continuing the project.
Thank you

Contents

WSC ver.a2 (Map)

1. Kino

Kino

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's Wilderness Survival.
    Trying to review a map that's a continuation of something older and with its own reputation is a bit of odd one.

Iv'e always liked how besides the basic survival tools such as fire, the recipe for everything else needs to be found.
    In some ways I appreciate the simplicity of the overall game; you have 1 mission = don't die, and every mechanic serves that 1 goal.

If I were to gripe over anything, it would be that I prefer no energy = health degen as opposed to instant death, or that there's very limited activities you can do during the night.
    That said, the map works; I personally enjoy it and there's not much else to say other than that.

2. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Pretty neat map design! Ill try to test this one out when i have time.