• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Wii] Super Smash Brothers: Brawl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I mades a siggy!
WSS.jpg

Anyways, i'm wondering if there's any way to improve the wi-fi connection. As it is now there's delay/lag when i play others.

Level 1
i have super smash bros brawl and its so cool its one of the best games i play im always playing and my favorit character is wolf!!!!:wink:

Level 24
Subspace Emissary is ~10 hours on normal. On my second run, I'm somewhere just below 50% on hard with just below 5:00 (or just above). The increase in difficulty is basically more aggressive enemies that do slightly more damage.

Level 24
4 hammerable things left on the challenge wall, 5 hammers left. :D
Also, Subspace Emissary takes about 10 hrs on normal to 100%, provided you know where things are or are good at finding things.

Level 24
So I'm actually at a little higher than 4:00 for a little higher than 50% on hard. I'm going through again for the different scenes.

Level 24
I'm guessing that the flag means you just finished that stage but the rainbow crown means you've found all the hidden stuff etc?
Exactly.

You should be able to complete it all on the max difficulty without having to redo it all.

Also most of the things from it are not very important. Ofcourse I will get eveything later but for now I got all stages and characters.
On my normal run, I only missed the things I didn't find, but in some places it is very possible and easy to miss things the first time through. One of the levels with Falcon/DK/Diddy/Olimar comes to mind, with Falcon being the only person that can easily reach a certain area.

Level 3
just 1 thing to say... HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MIND!!! WHY WOULD THEY INCLUDE SOLID SNAKE!!! hes nothing like all the other characters!! thats like adding kirby to counterstrike! i mean hes nothing like all the characters and is a silent agent... not an action fighting arena character... hes a silent assassin sniper shooter dude... its just stupid...i mean seriously... hows this sound, "Kirby, Mario, Link, PoKemon, Fox, Solid Snake...... and then u have cartoony fiction type dudes then u have a person with guns and is a secret agent. NOT RIGHT

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Snake was put in prefectly fine. They used the younger, less serious version of him luckilly (not the MGS4 PS3 version), made his guns not so rigged (hes kind enough to RPG the ground) and gave him some cool moves. The music he brought with him was also decent.

Mind you he belongs more in such a game than pokemon do, especially that annoying lucario. Pokemon are weak as hell, they do not even kill each other as apposed to vilans like gannondorf who would stop at nothing to take over the world, samus who has killes 100s of things, and the mass murders of mario and link who have been made famous for killing basdies with the AI of near nothing.

Thus as long as there are big name characters in it (like samus) then snake is perfecly in place (as long as they do not go over the top). Adding someone like master chief on the other hand would be different.

Honestly if you want a game with friendly characters, play pokemon.

Level 24
The reason Solid Snake is in Brawl is because whosit that created him actually begged to have Snake in Melee. At that point it had been too late, so Snake made it into the sequel.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
And Master Chief is very much exclusive to Xbox, X360 and Windows, so I doubt Microsoft wants their character in a game exclusive to another console. Obviously.
Not true, microsoft no longer owns master chief, but the company that does is still highly loyal to microsoft Xbox 360 and XP / vista. A while ago the company split from microsoft if I remember to form its own company but still continues making games for the 360.

Honestly, masterchief would be even more out of place than snake.

Level 12
i see no http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)

anyhow, i still think they could have made all the Final Smashes more unique and not just different special effects. I mean, Ganondorf, Marth, Captain Falcon, Link, Toon Link, Zelda/Shiek, and some more i think all have this "if they are infront of you, you deal massive damage" type of thing. Atleast they were creative when making some of them such as DKs or Snakes, but far too many of them are just remakes of eachother. Hell, even Fox, Wolf and Falco has THE SAME FINAL SMASH, its just that they shoot different lasers(i might be wrong about this one, havent researched enough)

Level 24
I would assume that the laz0r and running people over with Fox, does more damage than the same with Falco's tank. Fox's tank can't run people off the top of the screen, and Wolf's tank is just unfair, but it doesn't last as long. By the way, Fox, Falco, and Wolf are from the same game, in which the uber tank is uber. Why wouldn't they all call it?

Level 12
there are still other vehicles they could have used, like the arwing or even the Corneria itself to do something

i guess you have a point though, but those others still are awefully alike eachother

EDIT : DAMNIT! I BROKE MY OWN PROMISE, GOT TO CHANGE IT!

EDIT 2 : Oh, its called the Great Fox

that must have sounded so retarded XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.