• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why does Hive love ponies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Tleno, you want it closed because of poniz. Haha, u pwn'd, i 1 ova u! Ok, what does this post need to be poni level? ...Something something, pony meme, 20% cooler, yay...

Ah screw it.

Anyways, I do suggest this should get closed...
Moderators themselves said million times one pony thread is enough. Just saying.

@Wherewulf just ignore the kids. when/IF they grow up... anti pony threads, i laughed

This is not an anti-pony thread. This is just some guy asking a question related to ponies... but he is pretty much neutral towards ponies.

If anything I'm imagining the original poster is trolling, at least based on his history of posts - if he's serious then it's perfectly fine too. He's not the problem, it's the others flaming everyone who posts why they like ponies.

Tleno said:
Moderators themselves said million times one pony thread is enough. Just saying.

One post by Pyritie saying that if there's pony being spammed outside the pony thread to report it (as you would any spam) is equivelant to the moderators saying a million times? Duplicate threads get closed for obvious reasons, we don't need duplicate threads if there's on already active on the topic.

You seem to constantly misunderstand the point in that statement, if it's spam report it - not everything related is spam and not everything related is going to be treated as spam, if someone is legitimately posting tons of ponies for no reason outside the pony thread report away, just don't start complaining when no one bothers to do anything because someone posted 1 macro in a thread that was relevant to the point they were trying to make.

We're not going to bend the rules here either way, for or against ponies.

Level 36
just let the pony loving guys have fun with ponies and just go on with your life.

Oooh gent...
- That can be considerably misinterpreted.

Anyways, yes, the most efficient way of killing a meme is to ignore it,
most likely rising up against it, fighting a fruitless war, to remove it will only
give the meme enthusiasts more the reason to keep on going with their silly
little thing.

Thats for me voicing something in this matter, at least.

Last edited:
Level 12
I dislike ponies cause of the spam that was here before Pyritie told us that we can report it as spam, also I don't think you are gay just cause you watch a show for kids, the show is not that bad, and I see the community is very nice, but seriously U be annoying...

Level 5
watching a kid show doesn't make you gay... it just makes you mentally underdeveloped... its like watching teletubbies... lol although the new terrortubbie show in germany is f***ing hilarious... A point would be to ask the mods to simply ban all pony tpics so that people can focus on wc3

Level 22
watching a kid show doesn't make you gay... it just makes you mentally underdeveloped... its like watching teletubbies... lol although the new terrortubbie show in germany is f***ing hilarious... A point would be to ask the mods to simply ban all pony tpics so that people can focus on wc3

How about we ban all warcraft 3 cause I dont like your war3 as this is old game and people need to move to sc2 cause I say so? Oh that's how you make it too. The only 'underdevelopment' is if you watch NOTHING but cartoons at some later age - an Admin here is like so but don't put all under that flag. If you watch things for grown ups and casually watch some cartoon, this is mental underdevelopment? Your points about people watching ponies are hilarious and invalid. Because trolling those who like something means you are so developed mentally, 'right'. Shut up and leave if you don't like it, nub.

Level 27
Yes, we in TRAP have settled that baning ponies won't work (Esspecially as when so many moderators are bronies themselves)-- so we're pretty much just waiting or trying to accelerate this meme, so it would finally get booring one day and people would get back to whatever they were before this meme came in.

/facepalm

I sure hope you're on some master undercover trolling operation or something Tleno, because the shear amount of times you make bring me to read a post twice and go "Seriously.... ?" is going into the extreme excess, I probably have a red mark in the shape of a hand print in the middle of my fore-head by now.

I want to cut out this "pony hater victimization" crap now that I get all the time.
-Mods are obligated to act fairly and justly regardless of which side of the issue you are on

So if you're getting flamed by a guy who likes ponies, report away - their stance on the issue is not part of the issue, the issue is that you're being flamed and thus someone is causing a break in the peace.

Basically, you're not getting punished for not liking ponies if you get punished in the act of doing that, you're being punished because you're flaming.

So if you say:

-"You like ponies because you're a gay fag"

You're going to punished just as much as someone saying:

-"You don't like ponies because you're a gay fag"

Or better yet someone saying:

-"You're a gay fag"

It's pointless flaming that violates the rules, I'm not here to suppress your opinion I'm here to keep you from being "that douche bag who's pissing everyone off by directly insulting them."

Why don't you just read the forum rules now:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/therules/#faq_forumrules

Tell me, where's the "people who don't like ponies are to be punished" rule?

Can't find it?

Well hopefully the flaming rule is obvious enough (I mean it's the only one with a link in the title so if you miss it then that's your problem, you should probably go check into a local doctor in that case).

Read it, read it a good 20 times if that's what it takes, heck read it all night.

So here's the breakdown or TL:DR version if that's what it takes to get the point across:

If you get punished for flaming ponies, you're not getting punished for your opinion.
You're being punished for being a jerk.

Level 14
Here is the thing.

99% of the MLP content on this forum is in ONE thread.

The other 1% is spread across the entire THW under the form of sigs, avatars, pictures in threads, links. Okay let's say 2%.

But the number of people having a pony avatar is about 10 times less then the number of people who had Duck avatars or Fsjal.

I mean seriously all this pony content is actually succesfully concentrated in ONE thread.

Now what happens, one ****** who just wants to troll picks MLP as his target just because it's a good, easy target. And then, everyone else who is somehow bothered with the show, joins the thread and start trollin.

But why is MLP such an easy target? Because us people who actually like MLP are trying to be I guess responsible with our taste and concentrate it in one thread, which in turn upsets other people. Like if spamming the entire forum with pony-art would have been better. Thus no matter how you look at it, some people are just too damn <insert preffered adjective here> and start trollin the MLP francise because it's 'hip'.

Our prefference is not a real problem.
-----

People who have no problems start to create for themselves.

Last edited:
Level 17
Why are you making useless posts?
Just report the thread or ask a moderately directly.

THE COMMON SENSE ON THIS WEBSITE IS AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.