1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Who's or What's your favorite Orcs in Non-Warcraft Fantasies and Fiction (Includes Charas-Races)

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by FeruEnzeruJKun, Aug 20, 2017.

?

Who's or what's your favorite (Reply here)

1. Grimgor Ironhide (WHFB)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. HOMM5-MMH6&7 Orcs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gorgutz Ead'Unter (WH40k: Dawn of War)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. The Trolls. (LEGO Castle Fantasy Era 2007-2010. Call them Orcs)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Vorgans and Ice Vorgans. (MEGA BLOKS Dragons 2002-2009)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Find other Orcs from other fantasies or fictions

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  7. don't care and ignore it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    THE ORCS. Please read or look around at this list of cool looking Orcs from other fantasies and fiction that are not Warcraft along with Goblins, Cyclopses, Ogres, Trolls and others.

Heres the list of who or what favorite orcs you like.
    [​IMG]
    Number 1: Grimgor Ironhide from Warhammer Fantasy Battles.

I remembered 2006 that my real dad got me a 6th Edition (aka. 3rd Editon to anyone) Orcs and Goblins WHA book. Grimgor in TWWH sounds like a cool looking Orc.

Also, he's a Black Orc. aka. Total War's most cunning favorite Orc from the trailers. (Maybe or possibly)

I liked all Warhammer, but i would like to get my own Steam account for all of the games i loved to play. But the only thing i want about Total War Warhammer... is because its got the coolest factions from Warhammer armies ever.

Just watch the Grimgor Ironhide trailer on YT.

Whenever there's people who don't play Warhammer FB and Total War Warhammer can or can't see Grimgor.
    [​IMG]
    Number 2: The Orcs from Ubisoft's Might and Magic series. (Heroes 5, 6 and 7)

These are the most cool and demonic looking Orcs because their blood is kin to demon blood. They include Goblins, Wyverns, Cyclopses, Centaurs, Harpies and others. Sorry no Ogres and Trolls, they're HOMM1-4 only.

I played HOMM5 at 2007 (Damn, i was very young like BossGengar) and MMH6 at 2011 (2012. Man, i was a teenager who loved this game). I never played MMH7 because it has Dwarves in the expansion.

Besides. Ubisoft Might and Magic is the best might and magic ever.
    [​IMG]
    Number 3: Gorgutz Ead'unter.

My favorite WH40k: Dawn of War Ork character of all time. Also, the Brian Drummond one better than DOW3's Nathan Constance one. I think BD maybe or possibly got rid of his Gorgutz voice acting since new games and media like Nexo Knights' Axl and Young George and the Dragon's Ser George. (Everyone really misses his Gorgutz voice acting)

I liked his redesign in DOW3 because its okay, but no Brian Drummond Gorgutz voice anymore because Gorgtuz is ruined by DOW3. *sad face*

My top 3 favorite quotes from Gorgutz are:
    Number 3: Wrong ya git! Da greatest warmachine is da ork WAAAGH!!! We don't need no damn tinkin' 'traption to be strong! We iz strong!
    Number 2: Crull! Yer pretty skull iz mine!!
    Number 1: Datz it boyz ,kill yer fill and smere dis 'ere icepatch with dere blood! Dis is a Waaagh! All good an' proper. Da way it should be done with me as warboss!

Beside, Brian Drummond's Gorgutz is awesome

Win... And... Awesome... ^W^
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Number 4: The Trolls from LEGO Castle Fantasy Era 2007-2010.

These guys can be Orcs, but you call them Trolls or Orcs.

LEGO Castle Fantasy Era was introduced in 2007 and discountined in 2009-2010.

It was a good and great theme. But i'm stucked to sci-fi and modern LEGO themes. (My favorite is some modern themes and all of the sci-fi themes)

Also, you can find some MOCs involving cool castles, fortresses, monsters, armies, battles and other stuff that involve LEGO Castle.

LEGO is always my favorite block/brick building toy company along with MEGA BLOKS, Mega Construx, KRE-O and others.
    [​IMG]
    Number 5: Vorgans and Ice Vorgans from Mega Bloks Dragons 2002-2009. (Sorry no Ice Vorgan pics)

These guys are Orcish, but old mega bloks minifigurines (torsos, heads, hands and legs) can easily break. But they're cool.

MEGA BLOKS Dragons was my most favorite MEGA BLOKS theme when i was a 5-year old little kid.

It was a good series of MEGA BLOKS, but it let people sell the stuff and i stopped playing them. I also make custom MBD stuff like Dwarves, Chaos, Demons and other fantasy things with it.

They got good and cool sets. eBay might have less or some sets available along with Amazon and other online stores.

Pretty neat, okay and expensive to get all of them unless you have lots of dollars/bucks or any type of money to get.

Well MEGA BLOKS stopped (or canceled) Blizzard sets like Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, HotS, Overwatch and other Blizzard series which makes me or everyone sad.

Just call Vorgans and Ice Vorgans Orcs if you like.

Images and pics are owned by Ubisoft, SEGA, Creative Assembly, the LEGO Company, MEGA Brands, Games Workshop and Relic Entertainment including THQ (THQ is gone).

Enjoy the poll.

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Warcraft

WILL CONTINUE/EDIT LATER MAYBE.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  3. LordDz

LordDz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah... Why isn't there any Warcraft option? =)

But, Warhammer 40k orkz ar da best for me!

4. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good choice. I don't have a Warcraft option here.

This forum and poll contains non-Warcraft orcs from other fantasies and other fictions. I liked to add any Warcraft option, but its okay for not having a Warcraft Orc on this forum post.

Thank you for your reply. :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017