• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who's Doing What List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Here is the list of who's doing whatever they're doing or have been told to do:

Developer Name Objective
Craka_J Finish Orgrimmar; Correct pathing in all playable maps; Reterrain Thunder Bluff; Finish Southern Mulgore; Reterrain Central Mulgore; Reterrain Northern Mulgore; Reterrain Southern Durotar; Reterrain Echo Isles; Reterrain Central Durotar; Reterrain The Barrens; Begin Terraining Northern Elwyn Forest; Finish Stormwind; Finish Arathi Basin

Anarchianbedlam
Modify Tauren player model; Create Undead player model; Create Dwarf player model; Create Orc player model; Create Night Elf player model; Create Gnome player model

Shamanyouranus
Create models (as well as necessary textures) in Visual References thread for Wc3:WoW; Create doodads for Mulgore; Create doodads for Thunder Bluff; Create doodads for Durotar; Create doodads for Orgrimmar; Create doodads for The Barrens; Create doodads for Elwyn Forest; Create doodads for Stormwind

Yixx
Complete tasks listed in To Do List & Recoding Process threads.
NOTE: This post will be updated and changed often.

Last edited:
Level 25
Well all of the known bugs that are being reported on the forums by fans for one.
And every other bug that I've found. Plus the ones we make in the process of adding new systems and such. It'd be appreciated if you can fix atleast half the bugs that've been found. Check THIS thread for bugs. They're not all fixed like it says, but I want one of our smart triggerers to change that :D

Look at other threads that have reported bugs as well. If you're up for fixing bugs, let me know.
-Craka_J

Level 9
He did i think... What about spell effects Craka? Sorry but I really want the spells to be done first.

@Cracka: EDIT: I'll just make the empty spells for now, but I'll have to recode the shadow spells once Vampritic Embrace is done, so send me the campaign or a map with the spells

Anyway since UL is dead and the doodads are still intact... Cracka do you want them? There are the only UL resources that can be accessed right now

-Av3n

Last edited:
Level 5
Buying skills and skill upgrades.
Right now we're just using the standard upgrade system that's built into wc3.You'll need to find a way to make it work with your system.
It's to bad upgrades don't have health..... :)
It shouldn't be to hard though.

[EDIT]
Oh yeah my mail system needs to use it as well. How much does it cost to send a letter in WoW Craka'?

Last edited:
Level 9
Now since tht aweful virus is off my computer, i will upload the UL Doodads here. The author of these is oBs3rv3r hes pretty much dead to the wc3 community, and plz dn't release these to the public as well.

Attachments

• UL Doodads.zip
    418.9 KB · Views: 50
Level 9
Aight, I've been debugging my money system (on the map you sent me, Saitek) and I did a few things. Fixed a bug where if you had enough silver, but no gold, it'd buy it. Got rid of that mess. Also, now the items' icons no longer appear for a second in your inventory, they're removed right away.

I've looked at upgrades, and I can't see any intergers big enough that I could turn into a Gold/Silver/Copper value, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be open to them.

Also, is anyone working on an ability-buying system? If not, I'd like to try my hand at one...especially if Craka or someone else has an idea, since I'm guessing the current buy-from-cages isn't going to stay.

Level 9
For the upgrades iron_warrior try doing Shift+Double-Click on the value, now you can break the WE limit eg 1000 mana cost is the WE limit but if we Shift+Double-Click tht value and change it, it won't be automatically changed to 1000 mana cost instead it will use our value

-Av3n

Level 9
Give me the campaign next, but the qeustion is tht you'll have to use JassNewGen to open up the map itself. Since the spells gonna gt updated periodically, I suggest to keep a copy of the campaign tht is the lastest without the spells, only the closed/open betas should contain them.

-Av3n

EIDT: Cracka give me the link, I won't be able to stay on the comp long during the time when i come backl from school

Status
Not open for further replies.