• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who do you think is the best race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im not sure, wich is best. But I like to play with Undead, cuz they look deadly. But the Humans, are pretty good if you know how to use them properly :D

Level 4
Undead and Night Elves rules!

The weakest race is the human! And the strongest is the undead or the night elves but the elves lack some anti-air units. The chimaera does'nt attack air units but the undead's frost wyrm can. So my strategy on beating night elf is using undead.

Level 2
Look all the races are good, you consider humans a weak race, know that you just dont play well with them, thats all I can say to that, in the hands of a master every race is a killer.

Level 13
Yah, humans are the most underated race of them all. If you know how to play with them, you can do extremly well, even better than using other races. I used to hear that the Paladin sucks, but it's not true. If used in the right combo, he can be one of the most powerfule heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.