• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who can help me in moving creeps auto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok i have a map that is a AoE map and it has 4 lanes.
it is 4 lane stright.i spawn them in 4 of those lane and they are targeted at the enemy base which is in the middle but there are som gaps. if there are gaps they will move into the gap to go for a shortcut how to prevent it to happen. like how to spawn each lane and moves at their own lane without gonig for shortcut. i kinda hard to explain this its very hard to explain well hope u understand.

Level 3
Yes i noe i puted region but i dont noe how to put the trigger. k u see lets say starting the first lane top lane, i puted region then i put one more at the end of that lane then i put antoher at the enemy base. i seted the trigger spawn 3 foot at top lane region then move to top lane at the end after that i dont noe how to make him move to the evil base once he reach top lane end??

Level 6
CommZ said:
Actions: Unit - Order unit targetting a unit {the base}

well ye thats basically right but i think there should an action like 'unit - attack-move to "regionEnemyBase"'

otherwise its possible they ignore all enemy units between the 'top lane area' and the base. therefor they will just walk stupid to base and dont attack any enemies in between. that could be the base for a bug easily....

Status
Not open for further replies.