• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horse 1.blp

A white plains horse, freshly captured from the lands of *Blizzard has removed this section* so that's how you can rule the world!

There is a slight texture error that I could not pave over for some reason near the forehead, the team color has a very light influence over that section.

Keywords:
White, Blue, Wild, Horse, Plains, Runner, Riderless
Contents

White Horse (Texture)

Reviews
08:00, 23rd Jun 2014 Misha: this one looks cool to me, no? :P

M

08:00, 23rd Jun 2014
Misha: this one looks cool to me, no? :p

Level 10
Maybe just a little whiter, but I like the sort've cream/vanilla color it has going on now.

Level 64
I could upload over this the version that you seem to be wanting, but I say in advance it makes the horse look like its made out of aged silver.

I apologize if my work is not up to snuff compared to yours, but you are a professional, and I am still learning. (Some of your works have taught me important scaling lessons)

actually, i don't think is made for archmage
this skin is my request and is more like model for my horse
if you want only horse, you can use my horse model with this skin
my horse model site: Hayate's Horse

it is hidden inside the "under construction"
because im planning to redo my thread but i have no time for it...

Yeah, it looks majestic with your pegasus or unicorn.