• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whisper's WIP Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
k i fixed Bleeding Hollow grunt bug
101447d87af9.png

but how can i update rejected model :eek:?
should i pm GF ?

*also i made red version of chaos orc grunt :p

Level 19
Nice!
keep up the good work.

Oh btw. Here's a little preview movie of a class in my ORPG. I used your grunt model as one of the guards in the movie, check it out.:D
Link.

I looked at the Bleeding Hollow Grunt model, and it was what I expected. Shoulderpads, axe and shield were lacking Geoset Animations, thus gives that weird glitch on random units when the Grunt decays.

I got bored and fixed this simple issue myself. Plus changed the teamcolour so it doesn't look so bright, plus combining the shoulderpads into one geoset.

Attachments

• BGrunt_by_Whisper.zip
    149.6 KB · Views: 90
Level 19
I looked at the Bleeding Hollow Grunt model, and it was what I expected. Shoulderpads, axe and shield were lacking Geoset Animations, thus gives that weird glitch on random units when the Grunt decays.

I got bored and fixed this simple issue myself. Plus changed the teamcolour so it doesn't look so bright, plus combining the shoulderpads into one geoset.

W00t thanks Dan!
Gonna check it out!

Level 30

I lol'd.

Level 12

great thx! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.