1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Whispers in the Dark Request: Parasite Beast

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Grievous1, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    perfectly wonderful man I can't wait to add this model in my map. I Think you can see your work in the new gameplay trailer :).

2. Wintermute

Wintermute

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uh. Will be models be released to the public? Because they're awesome

3. Discipline

Discipline

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    heres an update screenshot of the basic zombie... it looks kind of crap (well I hate it anyhow lol) but should look ok in game. I'm up to the animating stage with this one, and I'll edit it a bit to do the fat one. I decided to make this one look a bit more like the parasite beast, so they look related lol. I'll give it glowing eyes n stuff when it is done

basicbeast.png

4. Grievous1

Grievous1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    what the fuck man ^^!!! I love this model and I think thats perfect for whispers in the dark in addtion now I can't wait to kill this beast in my map xD

5. DarkFrog

DarkFrog

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well I know a xbox 360 game that is alot like your idea I think. Its called Dead Space.

Update I didnt read your 2nd post whoops.