• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which race would you like to see become playable in WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Murlocs should be playable , forelse im gonna sue blizzard (Mwahahahahah)
Seriusly if they are gonna make 50 quest that includes slaying my people they will have a big fat piece of shellfish up their asses

Level 35
Blood elves have a fine dish called, Fai Gras du Murloc, which when lightly seasoned with eversong lemon pepper is an exquisite dish so very fine, that you would give up your soul and mana for but a mere taste of its delecate aromatic flavor. :grin:

Level 25
Do Orcs eat tender Kodo meat rended raw from the beast's bloodied origin? But after cutting a large portion of the tender meat, the Orc seasons it with Shimmering Salt and Hydrated Herbs.

He then digs in with his Orcish fangs and gnaws on the meat, its mushy tender texture makes the hunt worth while. Blood oozes from the bitten chunk of meat and drips down gently. The Orc yanks piece by piece of the meat with his mount and swallows, his taste buds are glorified by the taste of fresh meat. Within minutes since the Orc's feast started, he has eaten all that was left but the bone. The Orc gnawed on the bone, retrieving whatever taste was left behind before he considered himself finished.
It has been a good day for the Orc and his stomache has met pure satisfaction.

I would love to be a Dragonspawn in WoW, like the ones you see armored and walking around in Dustwallow Marsh.
~Craka_J

Level 35
Hmmmmz....Those squids look like they would be absolutely delicous when marinated in a marinade of Teldrassil apple vineger, Barrens pepper, and Silvermoon spices. Then lightly grilled in the grease of a felboar.

I here that is is also exquisite when dipped in Pandaren sweet and sour sauce.

Level 35
Hmmmmz....I have heard that dwarves make a fine fruit cake using imported shiney fruits BATHED in dwarven mead and pandaren ale baked at exactly 367.8856 degrees farenhieht.

of course this dessert is so good it takes an EPIC WILL!!!, to not gorge on it before the cake actually cools down.

Status
Not open for further replies.