• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which pill would you choose?

Which pill would you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Not by me, originally posted by someone on another forum I go to.

1350003867053.jpg

Level 22
Why not make pink the love one and shapeshit the grey? makes no sense with the colors. I'd choose green pill since I've always wanted to fly and I've had dreams of it.

You guys watch Chronicle (2012). While the movie wasn't anything good, I think it represents what's it like to fly and it's good.

Level 8
Pink, the possibilities are pretty good, though there are of course risks as people kill animals easier than they kill humans. For one, you could turn into a bird. Or a female and explore that aspect. I'm assuming shifting back to my original form is free (and easy to do exactly, truly recreating myself might potentially be hard) here; if not, I'd truly have to be real careful.

I mean, quite a lot of the other powers would suck.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Green, cause I wanna fly! Who doesn't?

Edit: Awesome topic btw

Level 31

Reading mind might be okay to do once or twice in certain situation, but if it can be done all the time whenever you wish, it would be destructive. Imagine if someone read every damn thought of yours. Some things must not be known. For example, an accidential thought of 69-ing that girl who read your mind, an accidential *you are moron* thought to the one who read your mind, it would not be okay. Or acquiring an overload of unnecessary information just by going in the steet (Feeling passanger's anger towards someone, going through one's tragedy or just listening to an absolute bullshit). By reading mind I mean reading absolutely everything, not what is being told in the mind itself only. I am so happy that I am safe in my mind and I would not want to invade someone's only and true privacy - their mind.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
My decision was hanging between the Yellow pill and the Black pill. I decided to go for the black because knowing the future allows me to look into the deeds of other people, from which I can infer what went on in their head while still giving them some privacy of thought. That is, given that it means I can look into future events anywhere and not just around me.
Then again, I looked over the pink pill. I'd rather have picked that one.

(White) > Green > Pink
Flying would make getting from A to B /so/ much easier...

Also, may I add one?
White pill: Let's you soak in all the information of documents (either virtual or physical) in seconds. Can be used 2 times a day and a maximum of 10 sources a day.
I could make good use of this at the moment. :V

We seem to have too many shapeshifters with us. Paranoia!
Mystique-x-men-the-last-stand-26644119-480-272.jpg

Level 14
Definitely Black one.

Some of the others have the power to show you the cold truth unwillingly. I feel like, if for example I would use the Pink one, and I would get in Area51, or somewhere really secret, and I would the truth behind so many things from real life... I could not share the truth with anyone. I would put myself and everyone I care for in danger. I would continue to live a life, where I know the truth, and everyone around me does not, and it would make me feel... alone. It would be like, having to pretend that I believe in God, while everyone else around me firmly believes in God.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Reading mind might be okay to do once or twice in certain situation, but if it can be done all the time whenever you wish, it would be destructive. Imagine if someone read every damn thought of yours. Some things must not be known. For example, an accidential thought of 69-ing that girl who read your mind, an accidential *you are moron* thought to the one who read your mind, it would not be okay. Or acquiring an overload of unnecessary information just by going in the steet (Feeling passanger's anger towards someone, going through one's tragedy or just listening to an absolute bullshit). By reading mind I mean reading absolutely everything, not what is being told in the mind itself only. I am so happy that I am safe in my mind and I would not want to invade someone's only and true privacy - their mind.

Guess you're right, reading mind would be horrifying when thinking about privacy and stuff

Level 10
If the pink pill grants the ability to shape-shift into anything, does it mean you can shape shift into an omniscient ultra-seductive flying telepath? Or even better, into the maker of these pills?
Edit: Just asking, since I voted for yellow pill.

By the way really nice poll.

Level 27
Definitely Black one.

Some of the others have the power to show you the cold truth unwillingly. I feel like, if for example I would use the Pink one, and I would get in Area51, or somewhere really secret, and I would the truth behind so many things from real life... I could not share the truth with anyone. I would put myself and everyone I care for in danger. I would continue to live a life, where I know the truth, and everyone around me does not, and it would make me feel... alone. It would be like, having to pretend that I believe in God, while everyone else around me firmly believes in God.

The thing is that the picture doesn't specify wether you can transform in only one creature or thing for two hours or that you can transform anytime in anything within those two hours. If i were about to die i would just transform into a cloud of dust or something =p

Level 6
Pink easy, just like ManYouAreEvil said, "anything" means unlimited possibilities, doesn't even say "anything known to mankind"...so...pink pill ftw^^

As an example you could shapeshift into an entity with the ability to read minds/predict the future/master any and all sports etc. etc.

Level 9
With the yellow pill, you can obliterate anyone in chess. Even the grandmaster shall tremble, bwahahahaha!!.

Red, is absolutely wonderful. How fun is that you can access the internet in the middle of an exam? AWESOME.
It will be like the white pill:

...White pill: Let's you soak in all the information of documents (either virtual or physical) in seconds. Can be used 2 times a day and a maximum of 10 sources a day...
Pink? Sure why not? I see a good fun night turning into a dragon and scaring the hell out of people.

Green, well not so much. I don't think superman will be pleased at my flying skills. But still, that is cool if you left something in your home and you're at school.

Blue? Write your will. Then choose running. Go to Olympics. Get famous. Predict death to become more famous. Then go for 100m dash, go for 5 second record. Let's see how Usain Bolt likes that!

Do we need orange? Dude. I'm ALWAYS high ( I'm high-per )

Grey? Go to concert with a beautiful woman , go to a interview where a hot chick is high-fiving the fans. Then viola, love is on course baby!

Black? Write down all the predictions, who will die, suffer, lose their mind, aliens will collide, Pluto's surface is going to be seen, etc, ( which is true ) and kill yourself. But before that you must carry a will, Grace Cahill style ( Book One, Maze of Bones, 39 Clues ) and make the people see that you wrote the right winner. Be famous. ??? . Profit.

I choose pink though.

Pink-Red-Yellow-Grey-Green-Black-Blue-Orange

Level 8
The main issue with red is that I suspect we'll have cybernetic and/or retina/lens devices to surf the net with in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.