• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which fantasy pc game universe would win if they fight each other?

Which universe would win?

• Warcraft

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Warhammer 40K

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Middle Earth

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • DC

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Marvel

• Dungeons & Dragons

• Skyrim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elder Scrolls

• Yu-gi-Oh!

• Hasbro's Transformers

• Zelda

• Dungeons & Dragons

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Universe with immortal characters wouldn't lose. At least Hulk is immortal.

Level 22
Skyrim is probably outside of the Elder scrolls universe because of the recent dragon break.

*shows himself out*

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This is hardly fair... Obviously Marvel would win. DC is an honourable mention but they are kind of pathetic at the moment due to bad film choices.

Reasons?
Middle Earth is a total joke. Even modern humans could steam role it with ease.
Elder Scrolls is also pretty much a joke since outside a few chosen individuals they are pretty much trash fighting themselves. Nothing a few super heroes could not sort out.
Warcraft might have the heroes, but they are unlikely to be even at the same level as what goes on in Marvel universe. Not only is the Marvel universe technology far more advanced, but even their powerful magic is likely nothing compared with the magic of some of Marvels heroes and villains.
Warhammer 40k might hold out for a while due to its advanced technology, but without powerful heroes it is unlikely to last long.
Dungeons and Dragons is more a set of rules rather than an actual universe. It is designed for roleplaying, in which case what happens is not set in stone and powers and capabilities can vary a lot depending on what the player chooses. Lore sets the back story of the adventure the players set out on, rather than the players becoming the lore. Hence it is not really fair to throw it in the list since it would be similar to throwing Minecraft into the list or any other sandbox.

That pretty much leaves the DC universe. Marvel versus DC has always been a source of much debate. In theory DC universe should be able to hold its own as it also has its own powerful and skilled heroes. Reality is that it is unlikely many of the heroes would fight for long and would more likely team up to take down the many villains of both universes.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
None of these Western video game franchises are a match against Asian video game ones.
And why...?
Because of this:

At least Hulk is immortal.
Bruce Banner is not.

[...] Reality is that it is unlikely many of the heroes would fight for long and would more likely team up to take down the many villains of both universes.
Reality is that super hero team ups (used to) allow their respective publishers to make even more money out of the many kids / teens from our universe.

Dang! it has been a plot all along!
:xxd:

Level 24
That's easy, Marvel. have you seen their latest champion, she's enough to make any man swoon. (I'm sorry Gal Gadot, you just don't compare.)

06-captain-marvel-round-up.w700.h700.jpg

Level 24
God she's such a repulsive waste of air.

I don't know about that, she may actually be the only woman who'ss gotten close to making me question my sexuality. She's got everything a woman aught to have, wit, charm and the wardrobe of a legend.

Level 24
Same, I think I'm a homosexual after having seen her public appearances and her pretentious bitch behavior.

Come on now, there's no need to moap, can't we at least bond over a shared love of womens fashion? At the end of the day doesn't all men want a woman who dresses like Cate Blanchett in Ocean's Eight?

1528407421952-pjimage-7.jpeg

Come on now, there's no need to moap, can't we at least bond over a shared love of womens fashion? At the end of the day doesn't all men want a woman who dresses like Cate Blanchett in Ocean's Eight?

I prefer Gwendoline Christie in full battle armor. She's truly a feast for the eyes.

Level 24
She was never my personal cup of tea but to each their own, I will agree that full-plate armour is really good looking though, add some blood and maybe a scar and you have one true work of art.

maxresdefault.jpg

Level 24
You are reported for making me have no idea what's going on.

That tends to happen a lot I'm completly derailed and deranged. Basically I made the case that Marvel was my favourite franchise since I really liked the recent Captain Marvel movie, and as a result the revered @FeelsGoodMan made the case that she was a "repulsive waste of air." I asked if we couldn't instead of fighting bond over our shared love of fashion, and argued that suits and full plate armor was really sexy on women, after which my honorable companion rage quit the conversation. It was entertaining none the less. (But come on, you have to agree with me that this is more attractive than any dress.)

maxresdefault.jpg

That tends to happen a lot I'm completly derailed and deranged. Basically I made the case that Marvel was my favourite franchise since I really liked the recent Captain Marvel movie, and as a result the revered @FeelsGoodMan made the case that she was a "repulsive waste of air." I asked if we couldn't instead of fighting bond over our shared love of fashion, and argued that suits and full plate armor was really sexy on women, after which my honorable companion rage quit the conversation. It was entertaining none the less. (But come on, you have to agree with me that this is more attractive than any dress.)

maxresdefault.jpg

Jeanne d' Arc is obviously the hottest woman who ever lived.

I don't know, can you really beat Cleopatra, she's Isis incarnate.

Cleopatra was just a ruler, not a leader. Neither did she know how to fight, or wore armor. Sure I'd bang her if she threw herself at my dick, but I wouldn't pursue her like I would a big boned woman who knows how to handle a greatsword.

Level 24
Cleopatra was just a ruler, not a leader. Neither did she know how to fight, or wore armor. Sure I'd bang her if she threw herself at my dick, but I wouldn't pursue her like I would a big boned woman who knows how to handle a greatsword.

Cleopatra VII was the admiral of a navy. And she was the incarnation of a goddes of magic, who aided her son Horus win the fight against his uncle.

Reactions: pyf

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
a "repulsive waste of air.
Like most Marvel movies.
suits and full plate armor was really sexy on women
Women are sexy otherwise those pieces would have no value.
I don't know, can you really beat Cleopatra, she's Isis incarnate.
She was a Greek, by the way.
Neither did she know how to fight, or wore armor. Sure I'd bang her if she threw herself at my dick, but I wouldn't pursue her like I would a big boned woman who knows how to handle a greatsword.
OK, I'm going to unwatch now.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
@FeelsGoodMan:

does not feel good man.jpg

Jeanne d'Arc: Tiens, prends ça espèce de mécréant !
FeelsGoodMan: OUUUUILLE, mes c*uilles !

Joan of Arc: 2, FeelsGoodMan: 0
:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.