1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Where the hell did that come from?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Mecheon, Sep 24, 2005.

1. N£cr0m@nc£r

N£cr0m@nc£r

Resources:
    Resources:
    man now i am getting REALLY pissed... i just searched the whole damn screen and i didnt see where were those anoying ads by google... heck, i even changed my screen resolution to 1024x768 and i didnt see it either, can somebody help me out?

werewulf i know whats ur problem... when u ran that damn host helper, it messed up with ur router (so u could host in bnet), allowing all crap to enter into ur pc... all u gotta do is reset ur router configuration to its default configuration

2. escapist

escapist

Resources:
    Resources:
    Trading real money for unreal money sounds like a good deal to me, ill ask my parents 200$.

3. james1654

james1654

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have never clicked the ads and i never
    will. It takes 10 seconds off of my life if i
    do, and to me, time is money.

I might tell my mate who was banned from this site
    about it, he might be interested. He kinda wants
    revenge. Or if i was really nasty i could just print
    screen and send to blizz, as well, as i hear you do
    iligal icons :twisted: . . . but, luckily im not
    nasty, and would never do such a thing :D

p.s: darky has not been on thisi ste for 12 days, he has been playing wow -.-

4. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  5. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    and 'james', blizzard already knows about darky's illegal ad. that why they unlinked us from their site. the ad will be removed at the end of the month, and then blizzard will probably re-link us.