• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where do you see yourself in fifteen years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

In 15 years? That's a long leap forward. As my current plans are floating in the air with no substance yet, I can't even tell what I'll be doing the coming autumn. If, however, everything proceeds as planned, I'll be completing (another) bachelor's degree in about three years. After which I will be looking for a job. Assuming I do get a decent job, I predict I'll be working on something like my tenth game or film (or a mix of both) in fifteen years. A flat in Oslo with a loan that is halfly repaid. Probably having settled with a girl lady, perhaps even have children. Hell, 15 years is a long time. Hmm, well, I've decided that if I'll ever have children, the first (of two possible) will not be before I hit 30. In 15 years, I'll be 37. So yeah, this is if everything proceeds as planned, but life tends not to head in the direction I'm going anyway, so it's really hard to predict. Also, this might put me off as a hopeless romantic, but trust me, the only reason I'm not having any children before I hit 30 is to make room for partying and headbanging mindlessly to metal.

"Metal up yer' arse!"

In 15 years? That's a long leap forward. As my current plans are floating in the air with no substance yet, I can't even tell what I'll be doing the coming autumn. If, however, everything proceeds as planned, I'll be completing (another) bachelor's degree in about three years. After which I will be looking for a job. Assuming I do get a decent job, I predict I'll be working on something like my tenth game or film (or a mix of both) in fifteen years. A flat in Oslo with a loan that is halfly repaid. Probably having settled with a girl lady, perhaps even have children. Hell, 15 years is a long time. Hmm, well, I've decided that if I'll ever have children, the first (of two possible) will not be before I hit 30. In 15 years, I'll be 37. So yeah, this is if everything proceeds as planned, but life tends not to head in the direction I'm going anyway, so it's really hard to predict. Also, this might put me off as a hopeless romantic, but trust me, the only reason I'm not having any children before I hit 30 is to make room for partying and headbanging mindlessly to metal.

"Metal up yer' arse!"

:thumbs_down:

P.S.: In 15 years I'll most likely be dead.

Level 6
15 years huh? Well I better have a few books published by then or else... *shakes fist at future me* yeah i'm talking to you! Hmm, i'll most likely be married considering everything keeps going as it is. Didn't want to have kids too early, but then again thats a long way away and my feelings may change. I hope to still have time to do things like World Editor just because it's a nice escape from rl drama and it's also a pretty fun hobby... if that's what you'd call it. Not sure about what else, who knows what might happen between then and now. :vw_wtf: and I just so happen to like the voidwalker emoticons... because stating that is totally relevant to this thread :)

Level 5
I can't really predict how will my future look like but my objectives :

1. Book/song writer
2. Multi instrumentalist...
3. Police officer (or some high ranked guy in police).
4. Mercenary
5. Lawyer

But you know, life is a biash and doesn't help you that much in achieveing your dreams.

On the other hand I wish best luck in making your dreams real, it's all about beign tough and non coward person.

Level 6
In Russia, making millions selling weapons because I can do things there I can't do here. And even if I can't because the laws change, it's Russia. I'll bribe someone.

Level 6
15 years mean that i'll be almost past 30. I'd probably be married, had some kids and have a decent job. Then again, no one knows about the future, right?

Level 7
No frikken idea... :D prolly living somewhere with someone with some amounts of something, doing something as a job and getting something amount of something as a payment 8D.

Status
Not open for further replies.