• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

where can i download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
hia my dude, its been a while...

anywho, i was hoping for you to figure out that if Darky is still colecting spell idea for the campaign then it is surely not done yet.

hihi :)
catch up with me some time wont ya?

GOOD NIGHT!!

Level 13
it just got hosted, cool yourself down. if it would've releashed yet, you would only have a cinematic, i'm sure you'd like the whole package, just wait, like a lot of people waited for many events. the longer the wait, the more you will be rewarded when you will play it. hopefully it's bug-free unlike RotK, uh, RotD :D .

seeing the icon, Angry the fisherman, i am amazed so far, yet from so less. it seems that it will feature good art that i would dig under the ground so no one would find it :D

Level 6
Tiki said:
1 word. idiot.

I was on vacation, so i saw on the news about DotF and i thought its allready out... and what your problem to answer nice?! just because checking the news every couple of days, doesnt mean im idiot :evil:. next time you should answer more nicely and friendly, belive me, nothing bad happend if you do that, its only can help

Level 12
Tiki said:
1 word. idiot.

As a moderator yourself you should be ashamed. That's flaming a person, and I think it's sad to be warned by someone who's not a moderator and is just a normal visitor.

Level 13
dread simply cared to download it, he didnt even bothered to check the website if theres a "download" tab, even if he did, he should've understood that its not out yet, hence the updates on the homepage. he deserves all the shame for asking this, tiki just replied in a non-polite but honest manner.

no, its not out, check the homepage for updates, thats all what you can do also thats all what you need to do next time

Status
Not open for further replies.