Where are you from?

Level 8
Macedonia:thumbs_up:
makedonsko%20zname.jpg

Level 8
Canada, we don't live in f*cking igloos, people! D:<

DAMN RIGHT BABY!!!!! Toronto Ontario!!! Woot!

World War One are three words that describes it.

I could name a lot of other epic failures. Serbia has been ruled by another country for hundreds if not thousands of years. The Greeks, the Macedonians, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Bulgarians, the Hungarians, the Ottomans, then independent for a few years, then the Austrian-Hungarians, then they were part of Yugoslavia, then Germany and then their were the USSR's bitch basically then Independent.

Level 20

I could name a lot of other epic failures. Serbia has been ruled by another country for hundreds if not thousands of years. The Greeks, the Macedonians, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Bulgarians, the Hungarians, the Ottomans, then independent for a few years, then the Austrian-Hungarians, then they were part of Yugoslavia, then Germany and then their were the USSR's bitch basically then Independent.

First it was 500 years under Ottoman empire and only under them (Serbians weren't even on Balkan in time of Great Macedonia and Roman empire). In WW 2 conquered by Germany and not willing ally (we had 2 resistant forces) and never part of SSSR or NATO.

Don't insult any country no mater what. You don't have right and probably not enough info to do it.

Level 27

First it was 500 years under Ottoman empire and only under them (Serbians weren't even on Balkan in time of Great Macedonia and Roman empire). In WW 2 conquered by Germany and not willing ally (we had 2 resistant forces) and never part of SSSR or NATO.

Don't insult any country no mater what. You don't have right and probably not enough info to do it.

Well, it actually proves that Serbians have strong will and are patriotic people if they have managed to preserve they culture after so many times of beeing conquered... Lots of European countries were conquered by others but managed to become independant. Like my Lithuania. First it was constantly attacked by Teutonic orders, then it had a comonwealth with Poland and Poland had a huge influence over Lithuania's culture, then it was conquered by Russian empire, then free again and then controlled by Nazi's, at the end of WW2 it belonged to USSR until the 90s of last sentury... Oh, and Lithuania's name was first time mentioned in 1009, so last year it was 1000 years from the oficial first mentioning of Lithuania.

Level 14
you usally say, a sentance says nothing, a picture says a whole life story so ...
Swedish_girls.jpg

blonde girls, boobs and booze the 3 B's of sweden which is absolutly not true

half korean too ...

Sweden certainly ain't like that

anywayz I'm from sweden

Level 13
500px-Coat_of_arms_of_Estonia.svg.png

MOAR LIONS FTW!

Well the sad thing is that there are MANY nations in Russia that NEVER have had their own country and have always been supressed.

Luckily for me Estonia has somehow managed to get into the 21st century with a republic. We have been occupied by the danes and polish (that was really long time ago, so its forgiven XD), by the swedes (a time of wellbeing :D), by Germany (well, culturally influencing, not that bad), and by Russia/USSR (sry to all russians here, but only bad stuff have come to us from Russia :( ). generally we like to refer to ourselves as more of a northern Europe country (as finland, sweden and norway) rather than east Europe or the Baltic countries. Estonia has democracy and has some MINOR corruption (remnant of USSR).

oh and btw an intersting thing is that we sang ourselves free from USSR XD (+baltic chain)

125px-Flag_of_Estonia.svg.png

Level 27
500px-Coat_of_arms_of_Estonia.svg.png

MOAR LIONS FTW!

Well the sad thing is that there are MANY nations in Russia that NEVER have had their own country and have always been supressed.

Luckily for me Estonia has somehow managed to get into the 21st century with a republic. We have been occupied by the danes and polish (that was really long time ago, so its forgiven XD), by the swedes (a time of wellbeing :D), by Germany (well, culturally influencing, not that bad), and by Russia/USSR (sry to all russians here, but only bad stuff have come to us from Russia :( ). generally we like to refer to ourselves as more of a northern Europe country (as finland, sweden and norway) rather than east Europe or the Baltic countries. Estonia has democracy and has some MINOR corruption (remnant of USSR).

oh and btw an intersting thing is that we sang ourselves free from USSR XD (+baltic chain)

125px-Flag_of_Estonia.svg.png

Estonia! Great, and I'm from Lithuania! Didn't knew there's so much people from Baltic countries here!

Level 10
you usally say, a sentance says nothing, a picture says a whole life story so ...
Swedish_girls.jpg

blonde girls, boobs and booze the 3 B's of sweden which is absolutly not true

half korean too ...
Sweden certainly ain't like that

anywayz I'm from sweden

What do you mean? I'm from the same place and it's definitely how it is.

The Great Monarchy of Sweden

Level 22
Norway. It's a country, not the capital of Sweden.

We got the second richest inhabitants in the world. We got a lot of oil and we have fun.

geirangerfjorden20060050.jpg

geirangerfjord.jpg

sp395fa0X1X.jpg

cr060.jpg

pic_04.jpg

Dimmu+Borgir+Mustis.jpg

Lolol...

633897957817080640-NORWEGIANGIRLS.jpg

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'm sure I've already told you, but I'm from NORWAAAAAYYYYYY!!! \,,/ (o_O) \,,/

Norway. It's a country, not the capital of Sweden.

We got the second richest inhabitants in the world. We got a lot of oil and we have fun.

geirangerfjorden20060050.jpg

geirangerfjord.jpg

sp395fa0X1X.jpg

cr060.jpg

pic_04.jpg

Dimmu+Borgir+Mustis.jpg

Lolol...
633897957817080640-NORWEGIANGIRLS.jpg

You're either exceptionally proud of Norway, proud of being a Norwegian or suffering from brain damage.. or actually, it could be all three.

I approve of the two last pictures!

Level 13
I didn't know we have zombies in Norway! If false, I disapprove of the last two pictures. If true, I just disapprove of the last one!

Level 22
Amazing how the entire crux eluded you, leaving you dumbfounded.

Lol? I wasn't dumbfounded or anything.

It's amazing how you got wtfpwnd and then instead of admitting your fail you said something even more stupid in a futile attempt of confusing me and achieve what you claim you already did (which you didn't).

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Lol? I wasn't dumbfounded or anything.

It's amazing how you got wtfpwnd and then instead of admitting your fail you said something even more stupid in a futile attempt of confusing me and achieve what you claim you already did (which you didn't).

You continue to fumble in the dark. Why do you think I cited you twice?

You've said Norway three times. It's brain damage or patriotism. Especially considering you've said it twice on the same page. You've also clarified in two of those three posts that Norway is not the capital of Sweden.

The most amusing part is you're defending a completely irrelevant part of your post.

Level 13
This are not Spartans they are Macedonian phalanxs the most powerfull and smart phalanxs Also as the Macedonian Cavalry...

"...My country is best! My country rules! Everything in my country beats everything in anyone elses' countries! My country's soldiers (which no one has ever heard of), which are of the same type of a neighbouring country's soldiers, are clearly a lot better than said neighbouring country's soldiers! Also more intelligent and stuff! Yeah!"