Where are you from?

Level 24
I'm from Sweden ;)
sweden.jpg

Level 11
Yeah guys, I think Zombie_clown is just being sarcastic.

I really hope so at least...

Yeah perhaps, i'm too used to every four post-gray gem user to be a complete stranger to grammar and sarcasm. Tho he capitalize correctly, but the caps lock kind of evens it slightly out.

But i hope he is sarcastic aswell, or else the theory that you can't be mature with a gray gem and a few posts is slightly more true...

Level 35
Yeah perhaps, i'm too used to every four post-gray gem user to be a complete stranger to grammar and sarcasm. Tho he capitalize correctly, but the caps lock kind of evens it slightly out.

But i hope he is sarcastic aswell, or else the theory that you can't be mature with a gray gem and a few posts is slightly more true...

I do hope you were sarcastic as well, seriously. :|

This site makes me lose faith in humanity every day. q__q

Level 12
Yeah, I'm american. Floridian born and raised (I promise, it's true!).

For those who might not know, Florida is where old people come to die. :p

Level 20
A fair few, yes. The big thing is that whenever I tell someone where I'm from they seem shocked that I'm not just a country bumpkin :vw_unimpressed:

Many are judging...
I wish we had those types of rednecks here... Our countryside people are wool clothes-wearing weirdos with ~4 feet (1.4 meters) doors on their house, no basement, only ground floor, max. 9 feet (3 meters) houses (from ground level to the rooftop) but ~6 feet (2 meters) fences. They freak me out. >.>

Level 16
From information I have newly gathered, I can confirm that xxdingo93xx is an Indikazakhgerm.

Not quite. You missed the Chinese, Irish, Swedish, Dutch, Australian, Southafrican, Spanish and French part.

Just to sum this up. I am Indikazahkgermchiniriswedutchaustraspanisouthafrifrench.

I am something you could call a Europe-Shake! :D
My father is spanish, my mother is dutch and I live in Germany since I was born (which was in Germany as well).

Level 2
Holland , The Netherlands, But i live in South France

(just turn the flag and it's french :ogre_haosis:)

Attachments

• Netherlands_flag.gif
    Netherlands_flag.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 52
Level 6
I'm from Macedonia boring country, very poor techology, no money for stinky bread, very expensive products. Rusty trains you will think twice if you want to get in, not clean country everywhere is junk and other stuffs. Well atleast my place is kind a clean :)
fuckit1290437730.jpg