• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your favorite weapon/s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
So what's your favorite weapons from video games? Try to post pic of your favorite weapon, mine would be:

30nkw02.jpg

AssassinsCreedBladeMechanism1.jpg

Golden_Gun.png

Level 3

300px-Fusion_mortar_1.jpg

Rage inducing instantkill weapon, effective at all ranges. What's not to like?

Crystal-Dynamics-Soul-Reaver.jpg

Produces an extremely satisfying sound when swinging it around, devours the souls of your enemies, is central to the entire series, comes in 4 elemental flavors, can one shot kill the strongest enemy in the game if fully charged.

lilarcor.jpg

An obnoxious, yet amusing talking sword.

"I know! Find someone rich, and kill them! Then find someone richer, and kill them too! Hack and slash your way to fortune! Whoo-hoo!!"

"You know, my last owner always said I was 'sharp' and 'edgy'. He was such an ass."

"Murder! Death! Kill! Murder! Death! Kill! Bouah-ha-ha-ha!"

Ut2-flak-cannon_mini.jpg

I've been called flak monkey a few times, with good reason.

Grozafirstlauncher.png

An upgraded version of the Tunder, this was my favorite weapon in the game. It complemented my playing style perfectly and was a very well rounded weapon. It was always satisfying to drop enemies with this gun. All the guns in Stalker were rather pleasing though, that's one of the reasons I loved the game.

Level 4

Crystal-Dynamics-Soul-Reaver.jpg

Produces an extremely satisfying sound when swinging it around, devours the souls of your enemies, is central to the entire series, comes in 4 elemental flavors, can one shot kill the strongest enemy in the game if fully charged.

The soul reaver is an ownage weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.