• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your favorite Video Game Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My favorite is Solaris from Sonic Next-Gen. That battle is pretty epic. OR Tabuu from SSBB. Another Epic Fight!

Level 14
liek my favirote boss is Sehpiroth from Kigndom Heartz 2!

sorry... but seriously my favorite boss is Montross from Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.
Mostly because the guy who does the voice for Montross also was in the first Highlander as Kurgan, and also he is the voice of Mr. Krabs from Sponge Bob lol
Clancy Brown.

Level 35
Favourite boss? I have a few: SJ Sathanas from Freespace II, General Guba from Operation Flashpoint, General Kraysk from Beyond good and Evil and well... noone else comes into my mind right now

Actually, I think in all games the enemies are way cooler than the allies.

Level 13
The Master from Fallout 1, you have 3 ways (or more, not quite sure)of defeating the crazy bastard :p .

Level 34
The last sister of time from God of War 2. For anyone who knows of whom I speak... what a hottie!

Level 34
boss_cyberdemon.jpg

O hai thar.

Level 7
Favorite Boss..
Well my 'favorite' boss is probably Mr. Smite.

Least favorite, that stupid f*cking retarded dbag ghost lady at the end of DoA 4, uggggggghhhhh so annoying.

Hardest boss there are probably harder but I remember the emperor from Jade Empire is pretty tough on highest difficulty, since he's immune to like every single damn style.

Oh and level 13(or maybe it's 15, I can't remember) of Super Monkey Ball 1. It's so annoying it counts as a boss. Really annoying.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
My favorite is Solaris from Sonic Next-Gen.
That boss was far to easy and fast to do to be a good boss. It was about the best that game had to offer, true, but it was far from good.
Once the first stage was done you could pretty much solo it as shadow the hedgehog (one go with no changes) while straffing and charging up your multi chaos spears and still have enough rings if you were not hit once to get an S rank.

My favorite boss will probably have to be that from Final Fantasy 5. The leadup with all the bosses close to each other was a great start to the boss (which getting there through the void). Then the battle with Exdeath was pretty cool and the feeling of first fighting him I still remember. Then him losing controle and turning into Neo Exdeath was even more supprising and crowened its position in one of the best boss battlest in my opinion. The difficulty of the boss at lvl 50 or lower was also enough to challenge even the most skilled who are doing their first run though the game.

Level 4
Honestly, it's always the Nintendo Games that give you awsome boss fights. Sure sometimes the Xbox and Play Station get lucky with one fight, but who could beat the Okami Final boss (who's name escapes me) and before you start I know Okami was for the playstation 2 and it's one of the time's they got lucky but now it's also for the Wii. I love that game and I'll never forget how a wolf changed my life by making me feel like my art could change the world into a beutiful place!... and also I like how simply desgined the boss was I mean... he was just a ball of pure evil. :cry:

Second favorite... has to be Mother Brain from Super Metroid... Second part after the Metroid powers you up... oh yea.

Level 17
The boss fight with Malak at the end of Kotor.
I preferred the fight against the Sith Master + Apprentice?(Its been a while since I've played KotoR). Malak just seemed so, pathetic, like a weak Darth Vader(In suit). Also, the Sith Lords in KotoR 2 were cooler, although KotoR 1 was a much better game.

TOTAL QFT!
I played the original Diablo on my cousin's Mac at god knows what age, probably around 8 or so. And I got to the butcher. And not only is he scary as hell, he's HARD.
Yeah, I tried a rogue a few days ago(felt like playing Diablo 1, dunno why) and I still can't beat him. :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.