• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's Your Favorite Horror Movie Character ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
That would be Chucky himself? --;

Let's see, fav. movie character. Does it have to be alive? Or human? I think the feather in Forest Gump, or even better, Office Space's swingline stapler.

Edit: Aaah, wait a sec. Horror, ay? Well, that's easy!

JACK FROST.

dvd.jpg

21.jpg

33.jpg

Possibly offending link. :p

Seriously. A serial killer snowman? Priceless. You can't beat that. Oh no.

Level 8
je detest le... umm... horror?
Pins, help me out here!

I don't really like horror... Aliens owns, but I didn't find that to be so much of horror, more like action

Level 13
:D
aliens is the ultimate movie
besides, of course, the hannibal lector series

try watching those late at night/early morning with all the lights off and no one around

Level 13
Kerrigan said:
:D
aliens is the ultimate movie
besides, of course, the hannibal lector series

try watching those late at night/early morning with all the lights off and no one around
no, those movies were bad, they were pathetic, its dull rather than scary. the lights off and no one around could scare anyone, even with the tv off, some persons are simply afraid of the dark. well if i would be watching it on my comfy chair i would find it pretty boring, but i would watch it anyway since its a classic and since everyone loves it i gotta know wtf this movie is about and stuff

Level 13
sorry, but i have to take issue with worms comment.

the hannbal lector series (Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal) are scary if you think about them (thats right, unless hannibal ate you brain :x ). They arnt movies you can just watch and be afraid. you have to think, and then you jump out of your freakin pants when something happens.

plus, read the book "In the Mind of a Serial Killer". thatll keep you up for a couple weeks :wink:

Level 8
Of course, the Aliens quadrology rocks, but these movies don't scare me, lecter doesn't scare me, too. U also could say that, for example, doom3 is scary, but it isn't...

So, who's scared in the dark?

Level 7
... I say that "The Brothers" from the Hellraiser movies are not my fav horror movie char's but certainly the creepiest :shock: But if you mean fav. as in, "oh my god, he/she/it is soooo cool" then I'll say Dracula! He is so stylish, gracefull, sexy, and an uber villian!

I liked the Alien movies - but the aliens of Dreamcatcher were way scarier - and the movie was also way more exiting, only not "Classic"

I agree on Hannibal the Cannibal! Its epic, and its both a psycological thriller as well as a horror movie - I think the scariest part of those movies, is how Hannibal manipulates everyone around him

@Tail of the Wyrm - you really think so? I remember I saw the movie in theaters with 3 of my friends - the whole cinema was frequently disturbed by a burst of laughter from all us youths who just found the sadism and awfull effects and obscene language hell funny

@Saikann - kill the Olsen Twins? I had something else planned with them.... two words with an "&" between, first one starts with an "A" and rimes on "use", second one starts with and "R" and rimes with "Ape" :twisted:

@Raven54720 - The shining was ridicouless scary :shock: and the first movie instructed and directed by the author himself :) mayhap thats why it was so great

Level 5
there cant be a fav horror movie person they are all good but i will name the SCARIEST:

Sharna?- the RING
Dracula- too many
Girl in Excorcits- AHHHHHHHHH
Mrs. Vorheese- Friday the 13th
Jason Vorheese- Friday the 13th 2-10(X was the latest i have seen, btw freddy vs jason dont count:p)
Jason and Freddy- Freddy vs Jason
Freddy Crugor- Nightmare on Elm Street 1-5, and A New Nightmare(Wes Cravens, watch it and i garuntee you wont sleep)
Hanibal Lectur- need i say more?
BILLY CRYSTAL!!!!! lol :lol:
ALL the monsters (besides Word Proceser of the Gods(he was just cool)) From TALES OF THE DARKSIDE, EXPECIALLY THE GRITHER( DONT SAY HIS NAME, HE WILL COME FOR YOU)

Status
Not open for further replies.