• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undefined

What your favorite game?

• Guild Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spore

• Random games on the Internet (Flash)

• Resistance Fall of Man (1, 2)

• Runescape

• Gunbound

• Silkroad

• Battleon

• Diggles

• The Sims

• Webkinz (Rofl if you choose this)

• Dragon Age: Origins

• Dawn of Fantasy

• Evolutions!

• Dino Island

• Botz

• Hellgate, London

• Guild Wars 2

• Mario

• Gundam

• Zoo Tycoon

• Puzzle Games

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Borderlands and Killing Floor. :thumbs_up:

I don't get how you possibly managed to NOT include Borderlands in ur neat little game list.

Level 17
I think he meant which is your favourite on the list. But then the part about Warcraft 3 wouldn't make much sense...

If it's all time then I would say Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Battlefield 2, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, World in Conflict, and Tales of Symphonia.

Level 19
Wow, that is a really flawed poll... Firstly, Runescape? Really?
I haven't heard of most of them, Evolutions! will probably never be finished anyway, and... well, polls just don't work for threads like this...

Anyway, NWN is pretty awesome, as are Starcraft, AOE2, The Bard's Tale, HOMM3, Halo CE...

Level 13
Oh yah, I forgot about heroes of might and magic 5! there was a bug in it I couldn't get past so i stopped playing it :p, really good game though.

Happens to be that orc level where you have trouble getting on your li'l magic ship?

On the list my favourite is Oblivion by far.

Level 11
I wouldn't be able to decide...

Diablo 2, Borderlands, Deus Ex (the best shooter of all time. You can't deny it.), Starcraft, Halo (entire series), Age of Empires 1 & 2, The Neverhood etc etc...

I'd have to pick one from absolutely every kind of genre. :D
Because I don't really think strategy games like WC, SC or AoE can be compared to shooters, for instance Halo or Deus Ex.

By the way, if anyone like puzzle games, I highly recommend you check out The Neverhood. It's from back in 1996 (13 years old), and it never even approached the hit list, so it's not that easy to get a copy of it. But I guess it's downloadable somewhere on the internet. But I really, really recommend it. It's got to be the most underrated game of history. + The music owns. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.