• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's Your Age!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well Im 13 years old! Lol! Comon ppl post! Ok, I guess i have 2 wait! Im askin 4 this 2 make sure ppl here arent old hags or somethin... Ok... Gotta Wait Gotta Wait! Lalalalallalaala! Heheheheh! Oops sorry! Lol lol lol! Hmmmm.

Level 7
do u have 2 say XIV??? Well i just know l, ll, lll, iv, v blablala can u repeat it in a better form lol! just say it in numbers like this "My age is 3 years old im a little baby hahahah" Ok lol!

Level 7
X stands for 10 and you already know what's IV

think, think:
X + IV = XIV
XIV = 104!

he sure is an old hag

am 17 :shock:

Level 2
Fourteen.

As I can see from people in this post there's a reason why it's the generic gamer age.

Level 12
VGsatomi said:
children....all of you....

...children....

Had to laugh there. It seems your alone without Darky now in your age group. XD

Anyways I'm 14, and I think everyone can guess what comes up in 11 days.

Level 11
I'm 30 :roll: And if you don't believe me or haven't seen any pictures of me or other age threads... guess.

Bwahahaha... Maybe I'm just an old hag. Oh, and here's a pic of me ten years ago:
scotia.jpg

~Daelin

Level 13
Wow, I thought if the next "How old are you?"-thread appears, I could put in something different then 21. But it doesn't seem so. Wondering how many of those threads will appear till I'm 22.

@Pins: Hey, retarded adults like me still have a sense for humour, we simply don't show it that often :p

@Rexfist Malice: Congrats to your (almost)-driver licence

Level 12
Daelin said:
I'm 30 :roll: And if you don't believe me or haven't seen any pictures of me or other age threads... guess.

Bwahahaha... Maybe I'm just an old hag. Oh, and here's a pic of me ten years ago:
scotia.jpg

~Daelin
Ha ha. You can't fool me. I know your true age. :lol:
(Of course I know you're just kidding.)

A love to see the age of mods. I love when mods post things in these forums becouse here they show there that they are humans too.

Level 12
Why do you call me grandpa? It's not like I'm among the older people. Veggie: 26. Darky: 29.

Anywasy I hope you wouldn't start threating us (youngers) in different way than before knowing our age ^^ [yeah, void dreams ]
He he, the idea is attractive. Bah, of course not. :wink:

Level 12
Yes that has always been my secret theory. Moderator are hungry robots programmed to make sure everthing is in order. They are given instructions from a few super computers. Which are controlled by the one and only Mega-Cyborg-Computer which has more power than others can imagine.
Their cold cybernetic heart can't have any feelings. They do not know the word spare. Humans that doesn't serve a purpose is deleted do they don't waste any space. Some of them are really good at mimic humans. Don't get fooled...

Level 7
Daminon said:
Yes that has always been my secret theory. Moderator are hungry robots programmed to make sure everthing is in order. They are given instructions from the super computers. Which are controlled by the one and only Mega-Cyborg-Computer which has more power than others can imagine.
Their cold cybernetic heart can't have any feelings. They do not know the word spare. Humans that doesn't serve a purpose is deleted do they don't waste any space. Some of them are really good at mimic humans. Don't get fooled...

Hahaahhahaahahahah That's funny! :lol:

Level 7
Crazynutter said:
Wow, and I thought this was just a Age Thread...o_O

hey, this is place is called 'offtopic' for reason, topics in offtopic goes offtopic, and only offtopic, not anyone in this noble modmanship can ever totally remove it, Offtopic in offtopic is immortal, Mwahahahaha, ha! :twisted:

Level 7
N00byStance said:
Nope. :roll:
oh I see, well my age can be counted with fingures of both hands... I think...

yes, I have 8,5 fingers in each hand, nothing to worry about
it's quite normal to have pair of half fingers around here

Level 3
I am twelve, believe it or not. I came onto battle.net when I was 10. Good old Warcraft!

Good point Daminon. Excellent theory too.

Status
Not open for further replies.