• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats Ur Birthday???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Daelin said:
17/01/1990

~Daelin

:shock: !!!
1990???
I think u mensioned in another topic u were 30 years old!!! What makes u 15??? Maybe im wrong!!! Maybe not... :?

Oh & Cyricc, Im not the only guy smaller than u! Theres 11 Years old gal called Rui! I guess shes the smallest here! Hehehheh Rui ur the only one im older than!!! :lol: not only her there are 1992 & 1993 in the top!! Read the replies. So at least there are smaller ppl hehehehheeh! Im not the only one :wink: .

Level 12
Doodi said:
Daelin said:
17/01/1990

~Daelin

:shock: !!!
1990???
I think u mensioned in another topic u were 30 years old!!! What makes u 15??? Maybe im wrong!!! Maybe not... :?

Oh & Cyricc, Im not the only guy smaller than u! Theres 11 Years old gal called Rui! I guess shes the smallest here! Hehehheh Rui ur the only one im older than!!! :lol: not only her there are 1992 & 1993 in the top!! Read the replies. So at least there are smaller ppl hehehehheeh! Im not the only one :wink: .
You mean this? Ehm, it was a joke.
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=13879&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Level 9
grrr if you guys want binary ill give it to you :)*geting conversion table* try and guess my name and this is in hex: 4A, 6F, 73, 68, 75, 61. if this is wrong forgive me i cheated i got it off the net cause i tired but my birth day is 24/12/1990 if ur not aussie then the format is d/m/y. im usually good with binary just not with decimal or converting to numeral.

Level 11
Doodi... Actually I am 70. Haven't you seen my photo?
scotia.jpg

Ok, now being serious a little, yes I am 15. I pretended to be 30 because I was sure a lot of people would fall into it. Hehe, if it wouldn't have been for this topic... :lol:

And same for DDNGW. He indeed, is extremely talented for his age. I would say brilliant.

And btw, Rui is a guy.

~Daelin

Level 9
and im the dumb prick that hides in dark corners leaping out for a bit of fame! because im so stupid i cant even count to ten without my fingers watch: 1, 4, 2, 3, 7, 10, 5, 8, 6, 9 im gunna cry im so stupid :(

Level 2
8) u guys make me feel like a grandpa u know,my birthday is 9/18/80 and yesterday was my birthday too lol :wink: :wink:

PS : srry bout that the time on the time i joined is off by 3 months lol

Level 5
i thought ddngw was older than me, either. He's too good for someone that young. a genius maybe :?: :?:

And before I forgot, 27th Oct 1989. I'm 15 and counting...

Level 2
:wink: i have a feeling that DDNGW is lying to us.NO ONE that young is that good with modeling and animations.Not even Samwise or Ru and they are part of Blizzard

Level 5
Almost_there said:
Shadowy Crafter.... your 15... and watching kid shows... yea your still a kid BUT im 12 and im Watching More mature stuff than you... Although I do have an addiction to Foster's home for Emaginary Friends :oops: lol :p

lol. I watch TT and I'm not ashamed of that, Almost. so, yes I like that show and I watch it whenever I can or want. And if you like FHFIF, okay! Nowadays animation has stopped being a child matter. BTW, I also watch many other things that I won't mention in this forum coz of they'd be ads.

So plz, investigate a bit more about what you're gonna talk b4 saying something, young one. A little advice from an almost 16 year old, almost. :wink:

BTW :x , it's imaginary, not emagenary.

Status
Not open for further replies.