1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Don Corleone, Jul 27, 2008.

1. communist_orc

communist_orc

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    God, this was ages ago... Good old times!!
    Anyway, me and my friend blew up a XXL condom. Like REALY big, about 1.2 meters long 30 cm diamater. Then we rubbed it on our hair so the thing got static^^. We threw it around the class but then it stuck to the celing. (Much like the way you can make pices of paper stick to a plasik ruler if u rub it on your hair)

Soooo the F****ing condoms stuck to the celing and the bell rings. We couldnt get it down in time and the teacher came in and started teaching and the whole time theres this 1.2 meter condom stuck to the celing above him!!!
    The whole lesson i thought the thing would come down and id be expelled... But i was lucky! He sat there teaching us for 45 minuits and DIDNT notice^^

After he left we popped it by throwing pencils at it and we didnt play with condoms ever since!

2. NinjasDontFight

NinjasDontFight

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I met Ralle. Yelled I337 BITCH!

3. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    xaxaaxxax this was awesome!

4. Deitri

Deitri

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This post made my day, haha.

5. Dionesiist

Dionesiist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
  6. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Snuck into Saint Francis Xavier, our neighboring Catholic school, managed to get into the office unnoticed and proceeded to play Satanic Metal on the intercom.

Needless to say, I wasn't allowed on the school grounds and I won the bet.

7. communist_orc

communist_orc

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol... our school dosnt even hav an intercom... My schools so poor :cry:

8. Pyritie

Pyritie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I want to rickroll the school via our intercom.

9. Joe-black-5

Joe-black-5

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol the onlty time i saw a school intercom was on tv

10. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Say guys, about intercoms. Do they sound like militairy broadscasts to you too?

11. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    I finally got a way to make school interesting. Starting from yesterday, every single essay, homework, or anything I hand over to some of my teachers is and will be containing a hidden message.

This is at the same time amusing - and it lets me see if any of those bastards will notice a pattern. I hope they don't though.

For example, on my schoolwork yesterday, if you happened to write down the first letter of each sentence in the tear-drawing essay, you would get something among the lines of "youdumbbitch" (it's a bit different in my language).

There's no point if I don't use a somewhat obvious pattern. I could make it so every fifth letter of every second sentence forms a word with other outed letters (or something similar), but that's just no fun.

12. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Damn, I am so fucking going to do that some time this year.

13. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    About as much as being in a car makes me feel like I'm maneuvering a tank.

14. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol!