1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Don Corleone, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Thrikodius

Thrikodius

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I live in sweden. This hapened a little further north from where I live. The guy was stabbed in the back of his head with a pair of scissors.

2. Just_Spectating

Just_Spectating

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    eh, something like that happend here too i think.

3. Thrikodius

Thrikodius

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Violent kids... Too much computer gates.

4. annoying

annoying

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have never done anything bad in school. (Sad little person, ain't I?)

However, I have heard that one of my friends threw a knife through the foot of one of his classmates. They were playing a game, in which you throw a stick so that it gets stuck in the ground. The person with his foot closest to the stick moves one of his feet to where the stick is, and must not move it until someone throws the stick near his foot again. The game ends when there is only one person standing.

And this time, the teacher suggested that they would use a knife (not a dangerous one, one of those you use to cut food with) since the ground was kind of hard. And my friend threw the knife, so that it actually pierced the other one's foot. He walks today, and experiences no suffering from this.

TRUE STORY!!!

5. Total_Warrior

Total_Warrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ooo that reminds me of the time when me and my 2 18 year old cousins went to pizza pizza near where they live we saw a big group of people (in high school of course) outside or inside we stood back so we didnt get involved in some stupid way 2 guys were fighting one guy took a knife stabbed the other guy in the foot and threw him through the window it was so damn crazy then the police came and everyone ran away like a stampede and of course an ambulance came and took the guy.

6. mato2

mato2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not rlly much of a troublemaker, but i have had VERY weird days in elementary school, where i wouldn't do something on purpose but i'd still get pwned by teachers/principal. Worst thing i did was fore the whole class into throwing their backpacks out the 3rd floor indo, well not rlly force them, i just put an idea out there, thinking, we don't have our backpacks, we can't have class, only half of us actually threw them out, teacher walked in, and we said we don't have ur backpacks, put the security guard was doing checks around the school so he saw us and got our packs. We had to go to the principals office, and they made us sign statements that we will never do something like that again. when i think about, we got into a lot of trouble over nothing, after they were our backpacks.

7. Marcelo Hossomi

Marcelo Hossomi

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I had a biology experiment with an electrical circuit in it...
    But the current intensity was only 52 A and I destroyed all the circuit breakers =P

Fortunately the teacher gave me a nice grade for it and nothing happened to me
    But it was nice 8D

8. Restor

Restor

Resources:
    Resources:
    the worst thing I done was when I found this website during informatics lesson

9. RunBa

RunBa

Resources:
    Resources:
    my 6 friend and I entered the school at night over the roof (some window was open there)... we were pissing on benches, destroying the cameras, I was shiting in a principal's office... BTW, that was not in my school, that was in school which deserve to be burned...
    mwhahaha... we're evil...

10. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok this the following prank was not done by me but my 24 y/o mentor-teacher:

When he was finalizing his exams and stuff. got a great score at it and finished school he and his friends decided some cool joke: They hired a crane with their money and put the principals car on the school's roof. The principal was not happy according to him.

xD

11. RunBa

RunBa

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool... so he got fired? xe...

12. zipeater1990

zipeater1990

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOL Criminals around me and I never know it?

13. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well,damn I hate the schools that have guards.

My college has no such thing,you may enter and exit whenever you want!

Yesterday,when I tried to enter in another school,the guard stopped me and said:
    ''Ah you want to place the bomb and then get out,eh?''

Some dumb people in this world!

14. Fnorkus

Fnorkus

Resources:
    Resources:
    I urinated down the chimney.

15. Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm....
    worst thing..
    I used a teachers laptop while he was away and downloaded 10 viruses into the school network and changed all the file links to open the thing that makes a ton of windows..
    I didn't get caught cause i was a prefect and they said i wouldn't do such stuff.
    The gay guy in my class got the blame.XD

16. HINDYhat

HINDYhat

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    What's the worst thing I've ever done in school?

Your mother.

17. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  18. Dieseldodge

Dieseldodge

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Worst thing I done?

-I said " Dick Hat " too high with the teacher in my class
    -I slapped girs a lot..because they was bad with me! Seriously , I'm a gentleman with this exception
    -I don't wanna tell the rest! But I don't said what is the nr.1...too much things!

19. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    omg ur a bad gangsta

20. KingDedede

KingDedede

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ooh just a couple days ago, The board said Work On Skit, and I erased some of the K so it looked like it said Work on Shit. I was unfortunately caught, but since it was a nice teacher she simply gave me a warning.