• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats the problem with wc3 people...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Wow... its been 3 years that i play wc3 and when i started play it, everyone was fun and all. Now everyone are vulgar and offencive. I just played a wintermaul and someone said "you are a fucken noob get the fuk out of my game and never come back mother fucker" and all this because i leaked 3 or 4 creep on air.
Also i played a DBZ Tribute and just because i was waitng in heaven by killing creep for a ticked to be redy, someone started bitching at me and talking of my mother and family...

I dont knwo what we can do but well, mostof person of wc3 are way too mutch vulgar! cant blizzard do somthing or i dont know what? my 7 years old cousin play this... its a luck he dont know what is "mother fucker" lot of people say him that because he dont realy know to play!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Nothing can be done. Live with it, people will be people.

Level 6
Well... at last, its not that "hard". i mean people dont spam a lot and all with pages of insults... but i think i wont let my lil cousin play wc3 next time he come its not a game for a 7 years old kid...

Level 6
lol! well your right in a sence... but well. i dont wan you to think bad things about me but some time people are so vulgar and all that if i would have them in front of me, after 5 mins they would be at my feet saying they are sorry...

Level 15
Games like Warcraft are easy to play (Plain interface, Not too many features) Games like this will and do attract kids mostly. Kids who will tell you to fuck off whenever they don't get their way.

I started WoW som time ago, but I quit after like two weeks because of them kids. And by kids I mean around 10-14. Well, I guess some of them are decent. Anyways, It was just so boring when like 60% of the players where 12 year old kids who don't even know how to have a normal conversation without calling eachother motherfuckers and bitches.

Now however, I play a MMO called ''Vanguard'' Which is too advanced for ''Kids'' to play. And I can tell a huge difference between that game and WoW when it comes to the social life of the games.

~Operator

Level 25
People are assholes. Your job is to out-asshole them

They say "GTFO MFer"? You say something back. That's worse. Possibly along the lines of
"Oh jeeze, I let 3 creeps through and suddenly I'm the worst person in the world, and mister jackass here is letting me know! Tell me, when did I actually CARE about your opinion, and can you provide me a time machine so I can go back in time and prevent myself from making the horrible mistake of actually giving a damn about anything that comes out of that mold you call a brain?"

That'll confuse him. Or make him go "lol" or something, in which case you can then pick on his lack of ability to type, such as
"Yaknow, I could care less about your opinion, however every time you put fingers to keyboard you end up raping the English language and it hurts me. Don't you know that rape is illegal?"

... Corse I'm just an asshole

Level 6
Oh jeeze, I let 3 creeps through and suddenly I'm the worst person in the world, and mister jackass here is letting me know! Tell me, when did I actually CARE about your opinion, and can you provide me a time machine so I can go back in time and prevent myself from making the horrible mistake of actually giving a damn about anything that comes out of that mold you call a brain?

LOL!!! that was great. if i realy had a time machine i would go back in the game just to say it, not even about the leaks lol!!
Well anyway, waht is this game that you where talking about, operator. can you submit a link please?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Yes, indeed, after WoW came, the noobs in Battle.Net have grown to huge numbers. Not only on custom games but on BNet too. What waygate you play in? And what's your account name?

By the way, as for the flamings, I usually start laughing too xD they just get bored.

Level 4
My answer to all of you is: No

Noobs are not came from 10-14, you don't like B-Net and WoW because these little kids really bothers you and these kids are not only 10-14 and not all of 10-14 are... 10-25!! I said it, looks and where I play. Look who say "What the fuck!! Get out from my way you, Bitches!!", stop blame all to little kids

You say they're noob?? Then try it with me, any games, any kinds, start from zero both of us, looks who better in 1 weeks, sounds like a challenge??

Level 25
Uh...

if sense + abovePost != true
mecheonConfusion = true
else
mecheonConfusion = false
return mecheonConfusion

mecheonConfusion = true

Yes they're bloody noobs. "Noobs" are effing idiots, and these people are effing idiots. Unfortunently, that is all I can squeeze out of your post because... Damn, that's confusing me to no end

Its the bloody idiots who make fun of people, and that's who we're complaining about. We're not complaining about people new to the game, and I'm pretty damn sure most noobs are hormonly charged 13-16 year olds

... Seriously, the above post is just confusing me

Level 4
No, no mecheon. The trigger are full of leak and wrong, this is the trigger:

Set noob=damn loser
Check [condition] then [actions] else [action]
If noob=integer between 10 to 25 equal to True

Set poster=genius, good people, really intelligent
Else
Do Nothing
If noob=integer between 10 to 14 equal to False

Set poster=know nothing
Else
Kill poster
If noob=integer between 13 to 16 equal to False

Set poster=know nothing
Else
Kill poster

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Who cares how old they are, they're still a dick no matter what age, it all depends on the person.

Level 32
Last edited:
Level 25
My code was CLEARLY in Java to begin with, so I have no idea why you're saying its a trigger. If I wanted to write a trigger then I would have written a trigger, but I was writing Java code instead

Also, your code probably failed. Noobs can be of any age, however I tend to find the majority being in the younger age, seeing as older ones stay the heck away from games or are more mature

Level 27
Wow... its been 3 years that i play wc3 and when i started play it, everyone was fun and all. Now everyone are vulgar and offencive. I just played a wintermaul and someone said "you are a fucken noob get the fuk out of my game and never come back mother fucker" and all this because i leaked 3 or 4 creep on air.
Also i played a DBZ Tribute and just because i was waitng in heaven by killing creep for a ticked to be redy, someone started bitching at me and talking of my mother and family...

I dont knwo what we can do but well, mostof person of wc3 are way too mutch vulgar! cant blizzard do somthing or i dont know what? my 7 years old cousin play this... its a luck he dont know what is "mother fucker" lot of people say him that because he dont realy know to play!

Well yes sometimes i also am irritated by noobs at TD's ... but you hear yourself? WMW ?? the addiction and the arrogation splashes of the guys who play it .. they are all assholes only caring about winning the game and stuff..

Yes .. there where more 'noobs' in the past .. we al helped eachother out but after 3 years we are already this experienced we totaly customize warcraft ..

A lot can change in 3 years, also i maybe think some things in wc3 or anything else can be a little to difficult or 7 year aged ppl?

Level 31
your not the only one man. I don't go on B.net much any more because of them. I only really play custom games where I know one or more of the people in it, cause I've played a game with them before or somthing. I rarly play normal games because every time I do my parter noes "OmG, I aiN"T nOt goNNa plAi w/Thiz nOOb-fUKer!!!!1 Kekekek" Pisses me off, and I have to either leave or be mauled by the enemies.

Level 10
Yeah, I started playing back when the original LOAP was popular(anyone remember those days?). I had SO MUCH fun playing back then. I quit about a year ago because DotA started being the only game hosted. That, and everyone was just a bunch of little 8 year olds kids that have nothing better to do than act high and powerful on the internet.

Level 6
Ok, i wasnt there thats why i dint post so i'll say all what i have to say.

First. Rui, my acount name is Crip7_Soldier and am on azeroth (us east)

second. age dont realy mather.. my and my friend are 13-14 (am 14) and we are nice. well if someone cry and become an ass and all i wont be nice with him but still... dont judje people by they age.

third. Thats right, dota are taking most of b.net... i hate dota! and there no point playing dota. 3/4 people hack or are pro that pass they whole life on the map..

EDIT: well... and am maing an rpg for all theyse noob.... first, i was bored of WE because of all things ive done. took me lot of time! and now when i think all the noob who gona say am nice JUST for my map. if it wasnt just for the map maby they would just call me an ass because they wan to.

Level 24
yeah, people are jackasses, americans in particular, not because a higher % of them are jackasses, but more of their jackasses have access to internet games and their jackasses are better than other jackasses. but nice americans are really nice.
it's not so much DotA that's bad as its fanbase... like if it wasn't the only thing people ever hosted and people playing DotA were nice it would definitely be an okay game. too much of a mediocre thing is much worse than too much of a good thing.

Level 27
I hate it when people say 'Dont cry ..' Or anything like that .. If you think i cry lol ... i smash out the holes of my desk and throw away the chair xD (Well thats a little extreme :p) .. Moslty i just start to swear rly rly rly bad .. STOP ABOUT THE CRYING SHIT !!! I HATE IT !!!!

Level 10
yeah, people are jackasses, americans in particular, not because a higher % of them are jackasses, but more of their jackasses have access to internet games and their jackasses are better than other jackasses. but nice americans are really nice.
it's not so much DotA that's bad as its fanbase... like if it wasn't the only thing people ever hosted and people playing DotA were nice it would definitely be an okay game. too much of a mediocre thing is much worse than too much of a good thing.

Where do you even get that most Americans are jackasses? That's a little bit bias. How do you even know they're from America?

Level 4
They're american jackasses because only american has an idiot song 'american idiot', can you find another like 'british idiot' or 'asian idiot'?? No? The shut up, not all little kids are noob (15 here)

Level 6
Thats right, am 14 and am not a litle noob.. but well most people say "hes noob its a litle kid" hmmm... first am not a kid. kid are 4-10 maby 11.. and second, am not noob at wc3.. am good at mauls,td,rpg and most of maps but sometime i messup or am tired or sumthing but it dont mean am noob because they are beter. if so lot of people are noob compare to me on WE (ok i dont know JASS but am a pro with GUI)

Level 4
First tell moderator all of us here want to flaming, so can we??

Second you call someone noob if he is a noob not if he is between 10-14

Third if noob are 10-14 then 14++ noob are non-noob?? Hell !!

Fourth 13++ is teenager never hear it from your school lessons??

Fifth you say me little kid?? Came here and I show you

Sixth I don't know what is Midol...

That's all

Level 31
yeah, people are jackasses, americans in particular
I, at first took offence to that, cause it seemed (and still is) biased...

not because a higher % of them are jackasses, but more of their jackasses have access to internet games and their jackasses are better than other jackasses. but nice americans are really nice.
But your explination did make me simmer down a bit. But try playing on a server(?) thats NOT in the American contienant, like european one.

L_believer said:
They're american jackasses because only american has an idiot song 'american idiot',
The song in question is by the band "Green Day", which, like most celebreities, is american hating. I swear, the "in thing" is to hate america.

There are assholes, and there will always be assholes, why do you think we have conflicts of every sort, and they are not limited to the US.

Level 25
First tell moderator all of us here want to flaming, so can we??

No. You can't flame

Second you call someone noob if he is a noob not if he is between 10-14

No we don't. Learn to read. We call people noobs if they're idiots

Third if noob are 10-14 then 14++ noob are non-noob?? Hell !!

No. Because people 10-14 aren't noobs. People 10-13 tend to actually be rather polite I've found. 14-16 are majority jerks

Fourth 13++ is teenager never hear it from your school lessons??

Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure everyone knows that

Fifth you say me little kid?? Came here and I show you

Its "Come". Came refers to past events

Sixth I don't know what is Midol...

Neither do I, so I'll let that one slide

That's all

Oh joy

Learn to read. Not ONCE in this topic has age been related to the noobishness of a person before you came in

As I once said in wc3campaigns.

"In the internet, you'll find smart-asses. But also, in the internet, you'll find dumb-asses."

Same thing goes for games.

I got a few noobish complainments once when I've played CS (wich was a long time ago), but I usually ignore them as they were like a piece of fly-poop. I don't waste my post messages on just anything.

Level 8
You read what other ones write to ya, sounds really annoying.
Get friends(no offence) and use Ts2, and if you play, turn the music volume up and play.

Now I would go on, but you people made the situation pretty much clear.

Get a distance to those ones, or you'll get one of them, there is rarly a way to change them.

Chaos

Level 24
@lorothrigs i didn't say that most americans are jackasses. what i said is that american jackasses are better at being jackasses than jackasses from other countries, and that more of said american jackasses have internet access than jackasses from other countries. i got that from the interactions in my country of residence, commonly known as america. kind of along the lines of "most americans are jackasses", america is kind of big so there are by virtue of percentage lots of american jackasses. 20% of 10 is 2, and 20% of 10000 is 2000. it's not that more of them are, but that there are more of them.

@L_Believer i actually like the song american idiot, which is actually more about america's current administration (yes, there are probably better words) than actual american idiots.

Last edited:
Level 6
heum look, mabty wc3 if not for 7yrs old kid but its not because of people. its cuz of violance and all but my cousin dont realy care to see some knight in 3d killing etch other so he play solo (dont wan him to play b.net anymore) and its all right.. i just think that in not even 2 more years people of wc3 gona say every insult they know to a person that die one time in an enfo or just cuz he lost hes loading code in a rpg where the title say lvl+10 or sumthing..

Level 24
i believe that in recent years most games with online multiplayer functions have a disclaimer that gameplay may change significantly during online play. =/ nothing you can do about that

Level 10
Everyone is so Vulgar because there boring idiots who need lifes. Like this one time I was playing Wc3 Dota, everyone was cursing at me cuz I stole a guys glove and sold it(by accident of course lol) and all I said is, stfu nubs and then leave. They loose, they cry, they curse, they just need to be quite and get lives.

Level 4
Reason I've given up Battle.net, not nice there anymore even made me aggressive for a while. Only really play Rappelz and CSS online nowadays.

Level 6
What I hate about the people on B.Net is the age of the players and/or their attitude.
Not the age in itself, but what usually comes with it. Immaturity, bad manners and foul vocabulary, horrible English(if they speak english at all), and/or retardation in general.
A rather frustrating thing about general retardation/the lack of English knowledge is that you can't host your new map(with extremely simplified, descriptive information) and expect more than 1 out of 3 to somewhat understand what to do. Heck, most of the time I ask myself if they even tried reading at all. Perhaps they think they're too l33t to read Quests and loading screens.

I just wish there was a server for ~16+...

Level 10
@lorothrigs i didn't say that most americans are jackasses. what i said is that american jackasses are better at being jackasses than jackasses from other countries, and that more of said american jackasses have internet access than jackasses from other countries. i got that from the interactions in my country of residence, commonly known as america. kind of along the lines of "most americans are jackasses", america is kind of big so there are by virtue of percentage lots of american jackasses. 20% of 10 is 2, and 20% of 10000 is 2000. it's not that more of them are, but that there are more of them.

On warcraft though, where in the hell do you get your evidence to back these claims from?? You have NONE! Apparently you have some thing against Americans so you're just using this bias to back up your claims.

China = 1,313,973,713
India = 1,125,000,000
America = 301,574,000

So if you want to go by your logic, China and India maintain a larger population of the assholes on Warcraft.

You fail, good day.

Level 24
So if you want to go by your logic, China and India maintain a larger population of the assholes on Warcraft.

You fail, good day.
okay you got me there, but americans are still better jackasses. i believe most people in china and india to be slightly humbler than westerners (higher %), but by sheer merit of size, you're absolutely right that they would maintain a larger population of jackasses on warcraft.

i'm not saying that america is a bad country, but that their bad people are better at being bad, and that there are a lot of those bad people who have internet access. it is a very low number of idiots compared to the whole population, but you do run into them a lot. i have not meant to say anything other than this, i am sorry and irritated that you are interpreting anything else.

Last edited:
Level 12
@Teh Ephy - Then why do people in China spit around the streetwalks, pee at a corner in the street? Or if you've been reading the news lately, why do they say "...1,000,000 workers died in coal factories a necessary damage". Or why do you guys in history kill all 10,000 civilians who build the Great Wall and bury the corpses underneath the Great Wall in order to maintain government secret? Why do Asians hack games and make private servers? Who is the jackass? Here's an answer:

Minority of people are Jackasses, but most of them are diverse (not just Americans).

Do not start a racist talk here, I can kill you in a debate about racist talks.

Level 10
@Teh Ephy - Then why do people in China spit around the streetwalks, pee at a corner in the street? Or if you've been reading the news lately, why do they say "...1,000,000 workers died in coal factories a necessary damage". Or why do you guys in history kill all 10,000 civilians who build the Great Wall and bury the corpses underneath the Great Wall in order to maintain government secret? Why do Asians hack games and make private servers? Who is the jackass? Here's an answer:

Minority of people are Jackasses, but most of them are diverse (not just Americans).

Do not start a racist talk here, I can kill you in a debate about racist talks.

By the way, DoOs_101 is from Singapore, so don't even start American shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.