1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Whats the problem with wc3 people...???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jonhpath, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    yeah, people are jackasses, americans in particular, not because a higher % of them are jackasses, but more of their jackasses have access to internet games and their jackasses are better than other jackasses. but nice americans are really nice.
    it's not so much DotA that's bad as its fanbase... like if it wasn't the only thing people ever hosted and people playing DotA were nice it would definitely be an okay game. too much of a mediocre thing is much worse than too much of a good thing.

2. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hate it when people say 'Dont cry ..' Or anything like that .. If you think i cry lol ... i smash out the holes of my desk and throw away the chair xD (Well thats a little extreme :p) .. Moslty i just start to swear rly rly rly bad .. STOP ABOUT THE CRYING SHIT !!! I HATE IT !!!!

3. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where do you even get that most Americans are jackasses? That's a little bit bias. How do you even know they're from America?

4. L_believer

L_believer

Resources:
    Resources:
    They're american jackasses because only american has an idiot song 'american idiot', can you find another like 'british idiot' or 'asian idiot'?? No? The shut up, not all little kids are noob (15 here)

5. jonhpath

jonhpath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thats right, am 14 and am not a litle noob.. but well most people say "hes noob its a litle kid" hmmm... first am not a kid. kid are 4-10 maby 11.. and second, am not noob at wc3.. am good at mauls,td,rpg and most of maps but sometime i messup or am tired or sumthing but it dont mean am noob because they are beter. if so lot of people are noob compare to me on WE (ok i dont know JASS but am a pro with GUI)

6. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seeing as I'm 15 as well, I wasn't referring to you as a little kid. Settle the fuck down, want some Midol?

7. L_believer

L_believer

Resources:
    Resources:
    First tell moderator all of us here want to flaming, so can we??

Second you call someone noob if he is a noob not if he is between 10-14

Third if noob are 10-14 then 14++ noob are non-noob?? Hell !!

Fourth 13++ is teenager never hear it from your school lessons??

Fifth you say me little kid?? Came here and I show you

Sixth I don't know what is Midol...

That's all

8. Cavman

Cavman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I, at first took offence to that, cause it seemed (and still is) biased...

But your explination did make me simmer down a bit. But try playing on a server(?) thats NOT in the American contienant, like european one.

The song in question is by the band "Green Day", which, like most celebreities, is american hating. I swear, the "in thing" is to hate america.

There are assholes, and there will always be assholes, why do you think we have conflicts of every sort, and they are not limited to the US.

9. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    No. You can't flame

No we don't. Learn to read. We call people noobs if they're idiots

No. Because people 10-14 aren't noobs. People 10-13 tend to actually be rather polite I've found. 14-16 are majority jerks

Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure everyone knows that

Its "Come". Came refers to past events

Neither do I, so I'll let that one slide

Oh joy

Learn to read. Not ONCE in this topic has age been related to the noobishness of a person before you came in

10. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    As I once said in wc3campaigns.

"In the internet, you'll find smart-asses. But also, in the internet, you'll find dumb-asses."

Same thing goes for games.

I got a few noobish complainments once when I've played CS (wich was a long time ago), but I usually ignore them as they were like a piece of fly-poop. I don't waste my post messages on just anything.

11. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    jonpath, if you see the cover of the Warcraft 3 game, you will see that game is not for 7 year olds.

12. Chaos

Chaos

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You read what other ones write to ya, sounds really annoying.
    Get friends(no offence) and use Ts2, and if you play, turn the music volume up and play.

Now I would go on, but you people made the situation pretty much clear.

Get a distance to those ones, or you'll get one of them, there is rarly a way to change them.

Chaos

13. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    I said 8 year old little kids to be exact. Never anywhere did i say 10-14.
    Secondly, Midol is Premenstrual Syndrome(PMS) medicine.

14. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    @lorothrigs i didn't say that most americans are jackasses. what i said is that american jackasses are better at being jackasses than jackasses from other countries, and that more of said american jackasses have internet access than jackasses from other countries. i got that from the interactions in my country of residence, commonly known as america. kind of along the lines of "most americans are jackasses", america is kind of big so there are by virtue of percentage lots of american jackasses. 20% of 10 is 2, and 20% of 10000 is 2000. it's not that more of them are, but that there are more of them.

@L_Believer i actually like the song american idiot, which is actually more about america's current administration (yes, there are probably better words) than actual american idiots.

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  15. jonhpath

jonhpath

Resources:
    Resources:
    heum look, mabty wc3 if not for 7yrs old kid but its not because of people. its cuz of violance and all but my cousin dont realy care to see some knight in 3d killing etch other so he play solo (dont wan him to play b.net anymore) and its all right.. i just think that in not even 2 more years people of wc3 gona say every insult they know to a person that die one time in an enfo or just cuz he lost hes loading code in a rpg where the title say lvl+10 or sumthing..

16. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    i believe that in recent years most games with online multiplayer functions have a disclaimer that gameplay may change significantly during online play. =/ nothing you can do about that

17. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Everyone is so Vulgar because there boring idiots who need lifes. Like this one time I was playing Wc3 Dota, everyone was cursing at me cuz I stole a guys glove and sold it(by accident of course lol) and all I said is, stfu nubs and then leave. They loose, they cry, they curse, they just need to be quite and get lives.

18. Frattimonde

Frattimonde

Resources:
    Resources:
    Reason I've given up Battle.net, not nice there anymore even made me aggressive for a while. Only really play Rappelz and CSS online nowadays.

19. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The reason i quite was because they wouldn't stfu on trying to cyber me. oh yeah..and the idiots.

20. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    I got tired of language etc especially in ladder games, so I mostly play DotA DL games now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.