• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's best private wow server ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
well, I saw some private server on this link: www.battlenet.ru... but i've heard from an old private WoW mate from australia they ask about 3 euro's or something, forgot :S it's russian but I gues you can figure it out. If you really wanna find private realms, check: http://www.wowstatus.net/serverlist.php

but eh... Ive played some time on those, they are emu's with bugs in it, older versions and such and you need to get certain addons and patches most decent servers give u it, after private I went official, it's harder!!! cause u need to do more quests, if you want to just play some time without shit and stuff and just to play with uber gear and kill dudes and such do private, if you got mass time and wanna get gear and feel like u deserved it :D then pick official.

have a nice day all, thanks

Nazghul_Master

Level 9
King_Ryan said:
Lol, a moderator spelled "realize" wrong.

Also, in b4 b7.

All i can say is you effing hopeless moron..! What would you have said if i spelt realise like that huh? Just because we are aussies and you arent doesnt mean you can bitch and moan about it..

And wtf is a GM..? (guessing Group Moderator?)

Status
Not open for further replies.