Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What you did today

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by Ghan_04, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Sunday:
    Chopped a Drumstick tree (Malungay) the tree fell off to the Barb wire and dented the barbwire's supporter I was happy that this bitch is annoying me cause all the cats going in to the house and stealing food, The drumstick tree is their only escape route. I was inspired from Tactical (a Youtube Channel) I copied off his Cutting styles and it went really good :D then, I broke the door in the Housemaid's quarter and re blocked it to avoid the stupid cats escaping with the stolen food. I inserted 4 Thin plywood sheets to cover and to harden the door then nailed it off.

Today, My arms are badly abused, I can barely move my arms everytime I move T_T but the chopping with my two sharpened machetes are good :D

2. TheLordOfChaos201

TheLordOfChaos201

Resources:
    Resources:
    I worked in the sun and no it was not fun. in fact you could say it made all my internal organs say we're done.

it was really really dumb, like sucking a bowl of@#$@ and I better phone a nun

3. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Entered a 5km run. It was an uphill climb for 2.5km and then back down for another 2.5k.

Holy hell. Those first 5 minutes of simple jogging were the worst. My throat was burning and I was breathing so hard. It felt like I wasn't taking in any oxygen. I had to walk for the next 15 minutes, I think, trying to catch my breath. The rest of the run was a breeze after catching my breath.

I've gone on runs before and this was the first time I've experienced this. Don't know what happened. Maybe it was the altitude since we were following the road up a mountain. I dunno.

4. Been fasting for two days, I dunno why but It's called diet for me, I started to go working on the Computer shop instead in the crematorium. I had a dream that my co-employees attempted to Cannibalize me. I hope today that I'll go to Graveyard shift.

TOMORROW I'LL SHOW FOTOS OF MY 3RD GENERATION OF MY DOG'S PUPPIES KAWAII MK3 WOOP WOOP!

5. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't fast too fast.

6. DEAD FiSH

DEAD FiSH

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

7. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice drawing bro :D

8. Today, Watching creepy Throwback films.. and spending the whole time in the Computer server.. Woop woop!

9. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I wore a wrong school uniform today, so I was using my jacket all the time to cover it up. But I feel it was wrong to do such thing, so I turned myself in. :D Silly me.

Soon after, afterschool, I played "Super Hexagon" in my laptop. My crush came and sat next to me, saying that she wanted to play. She was so close to me that I became very damn happy. What a day. <3

10. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Haha, that's just a shame. I would rather not turn myself in (as I did when I forgot to bring my belt for Thurs/Fri).

Super Hexagon?
    Anyway, that just stroke of luck. Guess a counter to the setback earlier eh? :p

11. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, the result is the same anyway. I didn't get any punishment for that.

Yeh, that was a good one. :p
    I'm hoping for moar.

12. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sometimes humiliation is the worst punisher.

Haha, don't get your hopes sky high. I have seen falls from the skyhigh lad :wink:

13. I don't even give a fuck if I get humiliated in public areas even in Quezon City or in the market place down below my town :p

14. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    True, but i didn't get humiliated. :p

It seems she likes me though, she knows that I like her anyway. So we'll just see how this is gonna turn out. ~
    Hope it's going well for me. Hoho

15. Knight of Arsford

Knight of Arsford

Resources:
    Resources:
    Look for stolen rep.

16. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Haha.

Well, seems odd favors you for now :)
    Goodluck

17. Saturday: I'm lazy to work - Spent the whole day sleeping and couch potato'ing.
    Sunday: Garage Sale on my aunty's house, Did nothing but to bond with my dearest pets..
    Today: My dog's puppy just died, The puppy's head was flattened and it's eyes bulged out.. I just hate it's stupid mother -,-"

18. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    > terrible overnight trying to sleep
    > skip the gym due to tiredness
    > mini-existential crisis begins to take ahold
    > not today Satan, I've eyetracking to do.

19. TheLordOfChaos201

TheLordOfChaos201

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't have the urge I used to to come onto the hive

I just don't feel like it anymore which scares me because now

what do I do when at work during the breaks?

horror horror, oh a most unspeakable horror

20. Yeah there's some unspeakable horror on your face and your garbage-filled keyboard too, LordofChaos201.

---On-Topic---
    I'm supposed to be working on the crematorium but my Grandfather texted me to come here in the shop.. to repair the server's damage by re-inserting the CMOS Battery in the Motherboard.. (And now i'm here.) I got some minor migraines and I feel like contemplating to kill my grandfather for so much stress here in the computer shop. I'm glad that I drank 5 Bottles of Ice coffee too cool me down.