• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Just finished create intro video for my movie (you know, like Columbia Picture) with After effect. It's only 25 seconds and I spend 3 hours non stop to create that. My laptop also got burned (not real, what I say is it's really hot)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Just saw "About 1,750,000 players on Battle.net" at the sc2 menu. Haven't seen that in a while...

I wonder if it's ever going over 2 million...

Level 5
Today, *sigh*
Honestly, until now, my downloads (including models, maps, icons, skin, spells, etc.) files from this site has just reached 598 MB, downloads from the other site has increased from 230 MB to 443 MB(s).
I really needs time for a break..

Level 22
Today I bought a motorbike.

dzxp.jpg

Level 35
So yea, almost wasted the entire day doing random shit and a little of what I actually wanted to do. Now I have to spent tomorrow actually working.. :eekani: Oh and I had the pleasure of seeing a user return to Hive from a friends request I made :xxd:

Hmm, my post needs to be a bit tad bit more interesting.
There 'ya go peeps.

I believe you succeeded, even if I had seen it before :grin:

Today I bought a motorbike.

Nice :thumbs_up: Have fun and drive safe :wink:

Level 5
Cool, did you translate those yourself or are you compiling things from different websites? I'm bookmarking that thing though, might be useful if make lores. (if bookmarking it is okay with you)

I actually "find-and change" the language. I didn't translate it :p
I'm glad you want to make it as your bookmark :)
As I said, this will be updated soon with more language like blood elves, undead, etc.

Last edited:
Just saw "About 1,750,000 players on Battle.net" at the sc2 menu. Haven't seen that in a while...

I wonder if it's ever going over 2 million...

I remember regularly seeing it at ~500,000 players. :I
I was surprised myself the spike that has happened...

Today,
Trying to be much more active in WEHZ like in the old times when I used to help ......

I really wonder how I stayed so active in the old days years ago there.
Especially how my knowledge back then was way less. xD

Level 30
I remember regularly seeing it at ~500,000 players. :I
I was surprised myself the spike that has happened...

I really wonder how I stayed so active in the old days years ago there.
Especially how my knowledge back then was way less. xD

Agreed, I am same as you, DeathChef.

Today,
Just watched a movie named I, Frankenstein and it's really cool. Lots of actions and stuffs.

Level 35
My days are being sucked into a black hole and thus is my time. Been busy designing a setup for an underground building and job hunting. Worst thing, the job I actually don't want and applied to as a joke, appears to be the one that is currently showing the most interest in hiring me :eekani: Oh and then I have a huge backlog of things Ive partly finished and really should finish so I could post them.

I'll keep using this until its closed. I don't really care for thread restarts :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.