1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What you did today v1.0

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. Super-Sheep

Super-Sheep

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This.

3. WherewolfTherewolf

WherewolfTherewolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I love you too bro

4. Latecat

Latecat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Joined another community (though I'm still going to be here), where I have had, well, 'fun'.

Working on PHP/MySQL crap, still needing ideas.

Made a deal with enjoy: she makes me a new avatar and I give a picture of myself.
    (why? ask her, I don't know)

5. Amazing deal, you can only guess what she's doing with that picture. (I guess she gives it to a pedophile.) :ogre_hurrhurr:

6. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like the opening picture and the review :smile:

Spent the day writing in a mafia forum, discussing exam presentation and now going to hear an audio book and read for exam.

Time is draining speedily away I gotta say.

7. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    I woke up, I ate, I sleep, I woke up again, I fixed some bugs in my map while visiting the HW, I posted this, I ate and I sleep. It was a day full with action. :vw_sleep:

8. Latecat

Latecat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why would she give it to a pedophile, when I am legit one myself?

9. Ahaha, now I'm scared of you :(

10. Darkshadow95

Darkshadow95

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hey, school was really boring today. After school i went out and drove my Ripstick (im about to learn it). I sit here since i have ended watching tv and in a few hours ill go to bed ;)

11. The Reborn Devil

The Reborn Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    The new stationary computer has been successfully assembled (or at least it appears that way), and it's currently installing Windows.

:>

12. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just realized that writing more than one line of text in this thread is pointless, because everyone's reaction is this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydYgfCmekQ

13. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Congretz - Now awaiting is the hell of getting all your had on your old comp back into it right? :smile:

14. Sky Green

Sky Green

Resources:
    Resources:
    I got my testimonial. All 5's fuck yes... another day passed without anyone leaving a comment about my new sig :(

15. The Reborn Devil

The Reborn Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Which system do you use?

(Worst mark on the left, best on the right)
    1 - 10
    1 - 6
    6 - 1
    (Other)
    ?

Also, what grade are you in anyway? I'd guess you're not in Upper Secondary School where you won't get as good marks. It's all pretty much flipped there :>

16. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Guessing how he once said he got a 5 in maths and croatian, I'd say he's from Croatia, and is using that system. :p
    In Croatia, it goes from from 5 to 1, where 5 is the best grade, 2 is the worst, and 1 is a failure. You can also get grades which are in between, like 2-, 4/5, 5+ and such. I know, it's fucked up.

17. Sky Green

Sky Green

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just finished 8th grade... I'm goin to high school now. And 5 is the highest grade you can get but since Croatia is joinin the EU they will change the system soon I think...

And Friky... Even if 2 is bad it's still good enough for you to pass... Most of them in my class who had 2's in maths for example are being cooks or waiters

18. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, don't worry, even when Slovenia joined EU we kept our 5 grade system, so probably you will too.

19. The Reborn Devil

The Reborn Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just finished 8th grade? I assume Croation High School is the same as Lower Secondary School then. If not, then you start Upper Secondary School early. Unless, of course, the school system is entirely different over there and High School is somewhere between Lower and Upper Secondary School.

Over here 8th grade through 10th is Lower Secondary School, and then 11th through 13th is Upper Secondary School. Upper Secondary School is optional in theory, but it's almost unavoidable if you want a good job. After that we have University (or H√łyskole, which is not highschool as some translators will tell you. There is no proper English word for it). Afaik it's like this in many countries, with slight variations of course.

Derp.

20. Sky Green

Sky Green

Resources:
    Resources:
    First there is elementary school you start with 6-7 years (I started with 6) and 8th grade is the last one. In grades 1-4 you have 1 teacher that teaches you most of the subjects except english, religion and sometimes music. Then grades 5-8 you have a teacher for every subject... In 7th grade instead of Nature (literal translation) you have chemistry, biology and physics. Then you go into High School for 3-4 years. There are different types.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.