• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What would you do, if you were in the world of warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My alliance would either fall on the undead....but I don't really want to sell my soul...So, yeah...Night Elves!

Level 34
Maybe some revolutions there, some riots there, maybe I'll make up a new kind of communism but with a different name. Then I'll take over a huge piece of land, maybe a war or two, etc and etc.

Level 7
Maybe some revolutions there, some riots there, maybe I'll make up a new kind of communism but with a different name.
Then I'll take over a huge piece of land, maybe a war or two, etc and etc.
Perhaps throw some shoes too? :wink:
Anyways, I would probably sit down and relax with my fellow taurens.
Have a good laugh when I saw Gnome Death Knights, and wonder why they didn't just stay with Arthas :p

Level 35
Rally the High Elves and take them to Outland where I would ally with the Draenei, of whom seem to have less of a problem with arcane addiction even though their culture was just as entrenched in its use as Quel'Dorei culture.

After obtaining an alliance with the Draenei and working on a possible cure, or atleast satiation of the thirst, I would proceed to use Naaru technology to create auxiliary soldiers (specially created golems most likely) to bolster the weakened High Elven soldiery.

Then I would perhaps create a large "holy" bomb with the help of the Naaru and Dreanei, from which I would launch it from Shaatrath to strike Icecrown in a righteous explosion, giving eternal death to the deathless. (apparently you can see Azeroth from the Black Temple, so launching a missle from Shaatrath shouldn't be too much of a stretch)

Of course I would then most likely send the auxiliary supported Quel'Dorei to the northern continent to keep the grounds, and make sure that the remaining undead were finished.

Of course, only the blue dragons and Nerubians would be a problem in the north, however given that the blue dragons favour this land, it is bound to be mana rich, thus giving the High Elves much needed power without turning to fel energy, therefore it might be easier to deal with the Nerubians while supported by auxiliary troops, and Draenei.

But it is a far fetched, and stretched out theory.

Level 2
Hmm... I would probobly become a Human Paladin then find a decent Blood Elf chick. Then lead a campaign against The Lich King. Then maybe throw a shoe at him and shout something like Bolvar did: "Arthas! The shoe's of your father, of your people demands justice!" and then "You shall pay... for all the shoe's you've dodged, traitor!" LOL or something like that.

Level 3
if i was in world of warcraft, well what i would do is leave the portal, aim a nuclear missile at said portal, tell it to launce directly at the human area "cause human suck" and than wait a couple of years "try 20 to 25" for radiation to clear up, and than go to the bomb site, bring in some Zentradi, and take over all of warcraft, and than make a trading route from our world to theres, sell the hot night elves over the the "black" market, for whatever, kill all of the undead, "there just creepy" oh and to finish it off, send off dragon with carbon fiber armour mixed with adamant, and with gatling guns, lasers, missiles, and jet packs to our original world and take over both worlds

hows that world of war craft sandwitch?

Level 17
I'd be a nerubian and get my revenge on the traitorous Anub'Arak!
Then i would become the new Nerubian king and we would conquer first Northrend, then Azeroth and Kalimdor, then Outland, and finally we would find ways to open Dark portals to all the other worlds the titans created and conquer them too.

Nerubians ftw.

Level 2
I'd be a nerubian and get my revenge on the traitorous Anub'Arak!
Then i would become the new Nerubian king and we would conquer first Northrend, then Azeroth and Kalimdor, then Outland, and finally we would find ways to open Dark portals to all the other worlds the titans created and conquer them too.

Nerubians ftw.

And I'll help, WE'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Level 45
Id be super duper awesome and kill all alliance people, ALL OF THEM, even children and women, then id sell my soul to a bunch of demons and id turn into a super spikey orc tauren monster and breath fire. Then id turn undead (UNDEAD TAUREN ORC DEMON) and eat various dead corpses since thats cool ^__^.

Did i mention i have no friends in rl and im too afraid to even go out in public to sing or dance?

Level 34
Id be super duper awesome and kill all alliance people, ALL OF THEM, even children and women, then id sell my soul to a bunch of demons and id turn into a super spikey orc tauren monster and breath fire. Then id turn undead (UNDEAD TAUREN ORC DEMON) and eat various dead corpses since thats cool ^__^.

Did i mention i have no friends in rl and im too afraid to even go out in public to sing or dance?

Aww, need a hug?

Oh and, Sylvanas just hates Arthas for some sexual assault or something. Maybe a rape or two in the Necropolis. Before and after death. Too bad they deleted that story (remember it, Lilly?)

Level 15
haha LOL I luv this thread:mwahaha:

If i were in the world of WoW, I'll do what Medivh did, open some portal and invite a brand new Race of outlandish humanoids/demonoids. The races will be at peace again but will be because of an even BIGGER war against the new race... undeads will remain rightfully discriminated along the length of the war because I'll try talking to Lich King and he'll be like-- laughing of all the chaos and tell me "GJ bonehead... I'll wait for the bodies." :xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.