• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What type of game you most play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Adventure, Action, RPG, RTS, Racing, and shooters.

Probably some sport, puzzle games if I'm bored or have some others.

Level 10
RTS= Real-time stragedy

I most like the rare good horror game that actually scares you with its whole atmosphere and game mechanics rather than putting zombies into an adventure or long sequences of constant action. Although Left 4 Dead is kind of fun, I'm referring more to a game like Silent Hill 2. Not the others or any of the Resident Evil games. I could aswell have been Yahtzee, as I mostly, no, completely agree with him on this subject.

Games with shitty controls apparently go for me when they scare the crap out of you at the same time :thumbs_up:
I often game just for a good single player experience, and get disappointed almost as often.
Games where you play on because you want to see what's coming next, and games that can sustain one nice gameplay are nice. Silent Hill 2 has an arguably okay gameplay IMO. But its other perks really outsignificance that. Can you say "outsignificance"?

Level 11
i like...

RTS - WC3, DOW, Supreme Commander, Battle Realms, Etc.
RPG - Dungeon Siege, Morrowind, Diablo 3, Mount & Blade Warband, Etc.
FPS - Resistance : Fall of Man, Call of Duty, Unreal Tournament, Etc.
TPS - Fracture (Multiplayer), Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2
Fighting - DBZ (RB2, BL, BT3,)

Level 20
I don't know, but mostly:
Warcraft 3, Team Fortress 2, Bloodline Champions and Super Meat Boy.

And some random games like... Alien Swarm, Audiosurf and Left for Dead.

I am maybe going to continue playing WOW in a near future...

Last edited:
Level 7
RPGs (Oblivion, Fallout 3 & New Vegas) and Shooters (Battlefield, Cod) and I used to play that bloody MMO, WoW, for 5 years. Going back when Catalysm comes out seeing I already accidentally pre ordered it.

Level 3
lol? if you do not like playing games
forever,you won't be able to
- create a game
- enjoy a game
- be a beta tester for a game creator
here's a rep for that

You are wrong on some parts:
I am capable of creating a game because I am a programmer.
I will not enjoy games because I do not play them, I rather just discuss games that Ive played in the past, this is more time efficient, it only takes away a few minutes of my time and yet it gives me sort of a break.
I have no interest in being a beta tester.

Level 30
I don't know about you, but I enjoy mini games the most. Especially ones made by GameHouse and Big Fish Games.

insaniquarium_1_1_77551.png
Insaniquarium Deluxe
gardendreams_40x40.gif
Garden Dreams
1-penguin-100-cases.jpg
1 Penguin 100 Cases
465190.png
Bejeweled

Etc, etc...

Level 9
i play FPS,RPG,RTS,ORPG
but fps only during night
coz when u play black ops during the day some ppl yelling at you damn can just ruin your day hahahaha im noob at fps but i enjoy the blood
but still i cant get enough of warcraft and HON
i think if there is no wcIV i might play wc3 for another 10 years xD
who knows

Level 17
Since this is not a GENERAL GAMING DISCUSSION and it is a WARCRAFT DISCUSSION.. I like to play standard ladder games.

Status
Not open for further replies.