• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What kind of Music Do you Like?

What kind of music do you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
umm I listen to a lot of different varieties:
Aerosmith
The Beatles
Billy Joel
blink-182
Blue Oyster Cult
Boston
The Darkness
Deep Purple
The Doors
Elton John
Eminem
Eric Clapton
Eric Johnson
Geto Boys
Hollywood Undead
Howard Shore
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Jah Roots
James Taylor
Jay-Z
John Feldman
Journey
Katy Perry
Killswitch Engage
Led Zeppelin
Linkin Park
Meat Loaf
Metallica
Nirvana
Nobuo Uematsu
Ozzy Osbourne
P.O.D.
Papa Roach
Paul Stanley (sadly not KISS)
Pearl Jam
Phil Collins
Pink Floyd (I prefer the David Gilmour era)
Queen
Quens of the Stone Age
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Rush
Santana
Smile Empty Soul
Steve Miller Band
Sting and the Police
Story of the Year
Styx
System of a Down
Tenacious D
Van Halen
Wolfmother
3 Doors Down

That's just the one's I can remember. I think have like 3 or 4x that on my iPod.

Level 17
I like mostly black or death metal, my hobby has kinda become looking for the most brutal sound or just for the most grim and depressive kind of music.

I also like some hardcore, because it sounds brutal i can't deny that.

The difference between death metal and black metal is equal to ZERO. Some bands just find it funny to give their music their own genre, still they are the same then other ... death metal would be the "original" genre, I guess.

Level 4
Dreadnought[dA];1245035 said:
Heavy Thrash Metal. I'm talking FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE, WAKE UP DEAD, RAINING BLOOD, PAINKILLER, & W/e else will make you headbang! (See avatar)

Ay Yai Yai, I cannot stand these.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It's metal all the way; Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Chimaira, Metallica, Godsmack, Disturbed, Kamelot, Nightwish, Korn, System of a Down, Epica, Within Temptation, Evanescence, The Agonist, Deathstars, Soulfly, Machine Head, Rammstein.. and I can go on for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 36
Clasifying my music taste is like shooting a fly with a rocket-launcher. I listen to everything from Trash Metal to Norwegian Folk Music to Techno >.> Quite frankly; I listen to what i think sounds good, and in most cases the text also have a great deal to say. Text combined with the feeling I get by listening to the song is what makes me rate a song. That said, I will have to say that the majority of what I like would be Metal or Hard Rock of some sort, and thus I voted for Metal.

Level 4
Clasifying my music taste is like shooting a fly with a rocket-launcher. I listen to everything from Trash Metal to Norwegian Folk Music to Techno >.> Quite frankly; I listen to what i think sounds good, and in most cases the text also have a great deal to say. Text combined with the feeling I get by listening to the song is what makes me rate a song. That said, I will have to say that the majority of what I like would be Metal or Hard Rock of some sort, and thus I voted for Metal.

Me: "You kinda music do like?"
Kid at my school: "Hey, I listen to everything."
Teacher: "You listen to country? I don't think so."

Level 15
Metal and Classical. I have an obsession over Disturbed.... awesome band! I also happen to love the World of Warcraft, Oblivion, Lord of the Rings, and Witcher soundtracks. Probably stems from me being a violinist.

But how about rap? Hmmm... I HATE Rap. I hate it with a fiery passion. I think it doesn't deserve to be called "music". There is nothing "musical" about Rap.

Level 13
lol rap is poetry pretty much just most of it is done by black men and when they make the songs they tend 2 either yell or talk about shooting there enemy's and fucking hoes.

and i like indie rock,rock,electronic,some rap,and hmm what else o yes techno.

Status
Not open for further replies.