what is your favorite sport?

Level 15
In my only on 2 places. Serbia what to say.
And when I said write something in your signature to earn rep, I did not mean double post your avatar. Write something nice or funny. For example: "I know to rep so give it." or something like that.

Level 13
Eww, I have bad experience with soccer :p I haven't played it for a few years.
I used to be a top-notch goal-keeper and a good defender, I sucked in attack though.

Back a few years ago I was defending our gate on a friendly match. I fended off the ball quickly but the attacker was too slow to realize it and he kicked me so f.ing hard in the abdomen that I couldn't breathe normally for minutes. I started to be a little afraid of the ball for a few weeks.
Then after a few months I kinda healed from this fear thingy and started to play again..
This time I was a defender and I fended off the ball again, passed it over to a teammate but the guy who slided at me didn't realiz that in time so he slided right into my.. precious organ with his f.ing knee. Man, I was lying there on the floor for minutes. I haven't played too much soccer since then.

Level 15
paintball tank:xxd::grin:

What is so funny? There are paintball tanks.

EDIT: Woo Hoo! 500th post! Man, the posts fly.
RE-EDIT: Here is one.
_paintball_tank.jpg

Level 4
Snooker obviously. It's something that really attracted my view.
I remember the days when I watched Snooker World series on Eurosport all day long...Good times.

Level 16
Of Course

Of course it is football and I don't mean that American football. It's just childish, stupid, pointless, aggressive, idiot looking, unskilled and, barbaric sport. Is it even a sport? I don't think so.

Yes, the real football. It's a awesome sport which is the most popular sport in the world.

Well most Americans are like that.:hohum:

Level 24
Well it is rather fun,American Football maybe barbaric,brtual and things like these,but its just for sports.

Also ,Hockey is the most violent.

Level 3
what is your favorite sport?My favorite sport is Tae Kwon Do because i'm do Tae Kwon Do.:grin:
Tae Kwon Do? I don't consider that a sport. I consider that a form of physical art that is overrated, but not as much as Karate. I like a lot of sports, too many to pick a favorite. I'll just say soccer is my favorite because it reminds me of a girl I once knew.