• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What have you accomplished today you lazy piece of shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I mean, you can do what you want, Rufus, but sharing your private life with the public of the internet?
A place with countless children hiding behind nicknames & idiots being idiots?
You sure about that?
I mean, if you feel that this may help you, why not simply pick some people who are trustworthy
and share it with them rather than publically?

Just my two cents, you do what you do.

Level 26
@San
Not nothing, so much I didn't have time to visit Hive in the evening. :O

I went to the gym, went for a run, spent about three hours doing mathematics, cooked nice food and then a big part of the day was spent at a party (from 17:00-06:00).
So I just now woke up, being able to share.

Notes:
I actually was more productive than I usuallly am.
Shar Dundred might be wise.

@Shar Dundred
Well, I might also be a child, hiding behind a monitor!
Agreed though, that sharing personal things with strangers might feel strange. However, I would not like to share those things with people I really know.
Maybe Hive is not the place, since I do other things on this website too, but I'm not really involved in any other forums, so this had to do.
Maybe a personal blog for just myself could work though, but that would require some commitment to oneself.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Shar Dundred is wise.
I know.

Not really hiding, you have shown your face on a few occasions, Mr. Wizard!
Maybe not share it with people you really know, it can still be people from the internet, I am
merely arguing against sharing it with public like that. The internet tends to be toxic, childish,
trollish... I could add more adjectives but I don't have all day.
Again, your call how you wanna do it.
Maybe a personal blog for just myself could work though, but that would require some commitment to oneself.
Isn't commitment the whole point? :p

Level 26
Isn't commitment the whole point? :p
True, But I don't have much of it yet. I need to build it first!

Maybe I'm that great of a magician so the magic trick is to make people think I'm a magician while I'm really not?
It is true the Internet can be quite harsch, it might happen, but I'm not too worried. Even if it does, I'm not sure it'd be hard to ignore.
But yes, optimally, I'd like to create a group of just a few people that I really don't know and share with them, and have them share with me. I'm not sure that would work, but it could be really interesting!

Level 26
Spent all most of the day doing math and preparing a for a special Swedish test called Högskoleprovet (a test which you can use to get into university studies if you do well enough), and got a great score on the mathematical part (90%!).
Also went for a short and intense run, with mediocre results.
Also, I went to a beautiful girls house in the evening, and things... ended well. Yay!

A good day. :D

@Zombie
Right!
Maybe that is a better thread for my purposes actually.

EDIT:
Also, pls don't ever +rep me again. I'm at exactly a thousand.

Level 6
I woke up, eat breakfast and I am going to play on my minecraft serwer till evening with some breaks to watch hentai.....

I feel fullfiled

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Woke up at 1PM, gonna play games until 4AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.