• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you wish on christmas =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I'd like an SS-Allgemeine/LSSAH uniform, preferably ranked above Sturmführer. I could also do with an Erbsenmuster pattern uniform and a Sturmgewehr-44.

If that doesn't cut it, I'd love to have an NVA Strichtarn/Blumentarn with the respective M-56 helmet and some earlier AK model. Or a Russian flora uniform with an AKM.

Maaaan... getting any of that would be the best Christmas ever.

Level 11
I told my father all I needed was a computer screen. So he gave me his credit card and said that the electronics store closed in an hour, bring your sister along and give her something to eat. Thanks. Merry Christmas.

Level 17
My biggest wish would be for a girl that loves me for who I am.
Sadly that will not happen anytime soon.

Level 7
I wish not too much...

1. New PC
2. Gillera Runner 50cc
3. New clothes
4. Have a girlfriend
5. Improve the grades :(
6. Money
7. License for my gun
8. Someone who can tell me how to play online wc3 maps -.-"
9. Warcraft 4!!

Last edited:
Level 7
I'd like an SS-Allgemeine/LSSAH uniform, preferably ranked above Sturmführer. I could also do with an Erbsenmuster pattern uniform and a Sturmgewehr-44.

If that doesn't cut it, I'd love to have an NVA Strichtarn/Blumentarn with the respective M-56 helmet and some earlier AK model. Or a Russian flora uniform with an AKM.

Maaaan... getting any of that would be the best Christmas ever.

Haha I asked for a Maschinenpistole w/ blanks and an Oberst suit.

Level 22
I wish not too much...

1. New PC
2. Gillera Runner 50cc
3. New clothes
4. Have a girlfriend
5. Improve the grades :(
6. Money
7. License for my gun
8. Someone who can tell me how to play online wc3 maps -.-"
9. Warcraft 4!!

What do you mean by "How to play online wc3 maps"?
The answer would be Garena or Battle Net (there are others, these two have most users)

Status
Not open for further replies.