• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you want from the Warcraft Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I just want the movie to accurately follow the story and don't include unnecessary shits that can alter the story. It is because up to now, I still don't know the story before warcraft 3 and I will just rely on the movie to know what happens before warcraft 3

Yeah, i also want it to be a good movie at least, because it would be kind of the "first" good video game movie too!:ogre_rage:

Level 17
I expect The Movie to exactly follow the Warcraft1-2 Lore, No alternative Lore, So I agree with Shadow Flux.
The Movie better have Magical and Special Effects (Most likely in "Kharazan" or Blackhand VS Orgrim or Orgrim VS Shadow Council), Plus Epic war Scenes. (Like Orcs and Humans Tearing apart eachother)
The music... Ok to be honest, WC1/2 has A really bad music. I Expect WoW music. (Because they are awsome)
I want the Part Stormwind was Raided to be Really Epic and Tragic. (Because they slaughter Humans there)
and the Part Khadgar Closes the Portal, must be eye candy and flashy. (Because The old one Was truly Crap)
I expect Something new from Garona Halforcen, because She will make an important role in the movie. (Blizzard Officially said There would be important Woman Roles)

Level 25
It won't be as "warcrafty" as I think many of us would like. For such a big movie, it needs some kind of mass-market appeal, so Garona will probably be something of a love interest.

I also don't expect them to follow the Warcraft 1/2/3 lore, WoW retconned a good deal of stuff. And after all, the story back in Warcraft 1/2 was nothing but war.

Level 24
I would want the WarCraft film to be a good film but also feel like a WarCraft film and include characters that are now dead that we didn't get to see that much of in the games such as Aegwynn or Jaina's father. And sadly I have to agree with rulerofiron99 that probably the film wont live up to my highest hopes but I still hope it does.

Level 17
It won't be as "warcrafty" as I think many of us would like. For such a big movie, it needs some kind of mass-market appeal, so Garona will probably be something of a love interest.

I also don't expect them to follow the Warcraft 1/2/3 lore, WoW retconned a good deal of stuff. And after all, the story back in Warcraft 1/2 was nothing but war.

I would want the WarCraft film to be a good film but also feel like a WarCraft film and include characters that are now dead that we didn't get to see that much of in the games such as Aegwynn or Jaina's father. And sadly I have to agree with rulerofiron99 that probably the film wont live up to my highest hopes but I still hope it does.

They make The Film with screwed Lore, That's how they make a 2-3 Hours Film based on a 5 Minutes lore, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.