1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What do you spend your money on?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deleted member 157129, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Arcisal

Arcisal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I work at Subway for $16 an hour for 5 hours each day, making that 80, and I work two days every week, $160, and, well, four weeks a month, $640.

I also make Flash games which can occasionally be bought making about $800 per game, if bought of course, which is very seldom. Add revenue from both these games and my blog is also a hefty sum, can sometimes earn to up about $200 a month. I also buy and trade things on eBay but that's pretty unpredictable, but I'm sure I can make at least $300 to at most (which has only happened once) $1100. I work the night shift at a medical center once a week every fortnight for six hours with $11 an hour in total $132.

And I do a shitload of other things that make money like sell old shit, ullstrate books and make music for games or make tees, design the front of a webpage and shit, no coding though, I suck at that.

I spend a lot of my money on rent while I try to pay as many bills as possible so that my parents won't have to fish it out of their pockets too much. I set aside 20% of all money every month to save and the rest goes to groceries and other crap I want, which I usually spend $50 week on.

2. SA Dashie

SA Dashie

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    then kill it with fire!..
    right?

3. The-Dark-One

The-Dark-One

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I started collecting vinyl records 2 years ago, and it has proven to be an expensive addiction ever since, so that's where a lot of my spare cash ends up going. Vinyl is expensive because it's a lot rarer than CDs or any other physical format, and artists often use it as the format of choice when doing really super limited editions, coloured vinyl, bonus tracks, etc, which of course are even MORE expensive again, so yeah. The most expensive vinyl record I've bought was 50 bucks, which is pennies. Any of the good ones are 100 bucks plus.

I've managed to kick it these last few months though on account of being ultra-broke, but as soon as I have some free cash again...

5. DSanhueza

DSanhueza

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Bud, Alcohol, Cigs, College and Gas monay!! I am currently living with my parents because I dont want to pay rent and such stuff, I already spend enough in college :c

6. Linaze

Linaze

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Alcohol, smokes, black jack, taxi and clothes. At least this is where the bulk of the money goes.

I should become a Buddhist.

7. Afisti

Afisti

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Cigs, drumsticks and the studio room's rent (the place where you play with the band dunno how the fuck it's called).
    I need to call John Bonham's spirit so he can tune my 300 euros drum kit and make it sound good.

8. Chocowaffles

Chocowaffles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tuition > Food > Clothes > Gifts for people