• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What country would win Gold if Dota was an Olympic Sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Olympics going on, I questioned what would happen if they started including more, newer sports (Olympic Laser Tag perhaps?). This got me thinking about Wc3 and some peoples obsession with Dota, and with the support the game has they may be able to shove it into some major competition.

So I'm wondering, if Dota became an Olympic "sport" what country do you think would win Gold? (Silver and Bronze too if you want).

Ralle The Stupid

R

Ralle The Stupid

hahaaaaaa

aaaa
With the Olympics going on, I questioned what would happen if they started including more, newer sports (Olympic Laser Tag perhaps?). This got me thinking about Wc3 and some peoples obsession with Dota, and with the support the game has they may be able to shove it into some major competition.

So I'm wondering, if Dota became an Olympic "sport" what country do you think would win Gold? (Silver and Bronze too if you want).

I thing the Russians will win because they have good kasha

Level 12
How about...hmm not america, theyre too busy eating in McDonald's place (except the ones that are smart enough not to spend time in McDonald)
Japan?

Level 17
I bet it's Germany.

How about...hmm not america, theyre too busy eating in McDonald's place (except the ones that are smart enough not to spend time in McDonald)
Stereotypes FTW.

Also:
6.jpg

Well the whole concept of curling is pretty cool and its such an outlandish sport that it probably blows the minds of some sheltered hill billies when they watch, Dota its getting yelled out because the main rule is that it is never your fault if you die, its always the noob's on your teams fault (if there are none, pick 1 player and label him/her the noob).

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well the whole concept of curling is pretty cool and its such an outlandish sport that it probably blows the minds of some sheltered hill billies when they watch, Dota its getting yelled out because the main rule is that it is never your fault if you die, its always the noob's on your teams fault (if there are none, pick 1 player and label him/her the noob).

An Olympic Game in DotA would not be a public match with random noobs from Battle.net joining in.

Sweden or Germany, I guess. Maybe even Denmark (I mean, they had MYM).

Level 3
Regularly I'd say South Korea, but I think Europeans have better DotA players, so probably Germany or Sweden?

Status
Not open for further replies.