1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What champion would you like to see next?

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by Razosh, May 22, 2015.

1. darklordzx5

darklordzx5

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that a battle between Sargeras and Diablo Prime Evil mode would shake the entire Nexus to it's own core, annihilatering into a explotion of Pure Evilish Awesomeness causing the Multiverse to collapse and rearm itself instantly...

2. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol you think thats something? How about Sargeras vs Amon? I have no idea on who would win, since both of them are nearly impossible to kill, but I have an idea on how the landscape would look like after the fight.

3. darklordzx5

darklordzx5

Resources:
    Resources:
    What about Sargeras vs Prime Evil Diablo vs Amon?

I have no words for that

4. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
    R.I.P. Everything

5. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Completely black with the odd Naga Ruin glowing scattered floating in nothing. Titans should never challenge want-to-be gods.

6. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh well, Amon is stronger than Sargeras I guess, but Sargeras, imo, is waaay cooler.

No way, it would look like Heaven combined with Aether. (Idk if they both are the same thing, but I am talking about a ''good'' Aether.)

7. redsew

redsew

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but I would like to see Duran from Brood War make a come back, either infested or human, I'm fine.

8. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Nah, I think Narud, with shapeshifting abilities, then his trait will be, when he kills someone, he shapeshifts into them, then he could use two of his/her/it's abilities, then an ability based on the hero's role. It would be permanent unless he dies or kills another hero, then when he reach level 10, his heroic would be:
    Option to use the hero's heroic
    Option to manually select a hero to shapeshift with

9. redsew

redsew

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that would just make things a lot more complicating to develop. And a lot of time and effort.
    There are multiple reasons to why this would be really buggy.
    If you want this champion to be put into the game next, I suggest that the champion would shape shift into a StarCraft 2 Unit (Marauder, Stalker, or Lurker). Of course, these units will have the strength of a buff hero, and will be generated at random, but the beauty of it, is that they are all ranged characters. And they can also have their own set of abilities, like Marauder would have slow, Lurker would have stun, and Stalker would have blink.

10. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Heeereee's Leoric:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLmgK7udmUE&feature=youtu.be

11. PublishedShadow

PublishedShadow

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    While I don't usually like games like this, I've had a close eye on HotS and may play eventually.

But To answer the original post's question and to agree with someone else:

Why, this guy of course.

[​IMG]

In fact, I find it quite ridiculous they added a faerie dragon, E.T.C., and a murloc before him. I mean come on... an entire campaign is dedicated to him. Not to mention he's literally the ONLY Orc/Ogre hybrid I can think of in the Warcraft lore (and only Beastmaster for that matter).
    Lastly, Thrall gets most of the credit for creating a unified Horde, but Rexxar played a HUGE part in the races allying and the founding of Durotar itself. Rexxar Deserves a spot in HoTS, hands down.

Attached Files:

12. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree 100%,Rexxar is awesome and deserves a spot in HoTS

13. DEAD FiSH

DEAD FiSH

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    And Maiev
    [​IMG]
    I still want her above all in the game.

14. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hmm, Belial would be cool too though. He could be specialized at illusioning and lies(and flies).

Lord of Lies(trait)-after being killed, Belial won't show his death animation, bit instead he summons a copy of him and attack the nearest lane. It will attack forts, it won't deal damage but it decreases the ammo of the building but restores after Belial is revived

Fly Swarm(Q)-summons a swarm of flies to damage the enemies they touch, after the flies reach their destination, Belial teleports to it and gains a second charge but it deals only little damage, is narrower but has longer range(so he could teleport back to safety in case of stuff)

Traitorious Light(W)-Heals an enemy hero. After a few moments, the hero will be damaged half the amount of the heal but burns mana the same amount of the heal.

Wall of Lies(E)-Surrounds an enemy with duplicates of Belial for 5 seconds, the enemy could remove the wall if he attacks the real Belial.

Dark promise(R1)-Negotiates with an enemy hero and bribes him with wealth, making him hostile to his allies excluding forts, but Belial can't attack the hero until the duration ends

True Form(R2)-Transforms into his gigantic true form, giving him new abilities for a medium duration but he can't move until it ends.

Chaos Breath(Q)-Deal high damage all units in a cone.

March of Lies(W)-Summons a horde of Belial's clones that hovers through the lane, and damages everything it passes through.

False Visions(Trait)-Inspires nearby allied minions by showing enemy minions as smaller creatures, increasing the ally minions' movement speed and attack speed.

15. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    He was already hinted in the early alpha game files (like Leoric and Butcher). It is possible he is being held back for a Warcraft event along with the troll witch doctor hero and gnome flying machine hero.

Duran's (his actual name, Zeratul explained it in the prologue to LotV) shape shifting capabilities did not allow him to clone the capabilities of those he impersonated. Although he looked and sounded like them, he still retained his own abilities which appeared to be Dark Templar style void blades and the ability to channel void energy.

For trait it would likely be some confusion based ability that turns him into the actor of an enemy (with hints for allies). Maybe it could be a mobility skill and prevent him from being attacked by non-heroes. Maybe it could prevent enemy heroes from attacking/damaging him as long as he does not attack them or the hero he is mimicking is not nearby. Who knowns.

Abilities would likely be quite simple such as a void blade impale, some sort of area debuff and possibly a mobility skill.

Ultimates would have to be Warp in Hybrid and his void laser from HotS.

16. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
    No Malthael yet? When they release Monk they better surprise us and release Mathael too.

17. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The patch is about Angels VS Demons right? so yeah, angel villains may come next year.

18. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    There is reference to Mathael in the form of a mount. No idea if this is just a generic mount or accidental revealing of a possible future hero.

19. titans_zealot

titans_zealot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I don't truly know rock'n'roll racing by heart unlike old blizzard fans but I would love to see an assassin hero car that is very fast :)

20. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Congratulations, enjoy your Rexxar complete with bear and all. The first Ranged Warrior in HotS. And people laughed at me for suggesting Imperius the Angel of Valour as a Ranged Warrior.

Monk sounds interesting. Will need to see him first hand though.

Artanis is a Melee Warrior?! I thought being an Executor meant automatic High Templar like capabilities. Maybe he comes equipped with all kinds of Protoss melee gear which we never seen though.