• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your favorite movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
With such titles it's hard to choose when LotR I watched it recently but I also watched Avatar yesterday for a 2nd time and I relived the wonderful sceneries of Pandora also because I like sci fi movies and theme since years ago, not fantasy anymore. But lotr goes 2nd and it's the nature of Pandora that makes me vote for it, I still find these Na'vi quite funny looking :/

Star Wars never been so big fan of it although i like it maybe from the most fave, it got so reused in cartoons, movies everywhere that it became tiresome to watch anything related to it

Star Trek is classic and cool but as someone who wasnt into watching it now i like it but dont know them enough, only those who lived with it would find it the best

Narnia... somehow lost me with its next movies. Dont get much excited but where's Pirates of the Carribean eh?

Harry Potter lost me after the first movies, never had time and dont feel like.

300 - this is spartaaaaaaaa

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Why is Avatar on caps? Are you implying it's better than the others, thus deserving of a bigger name to generate more attention and at the same time nullifying the whole concept of personal opinion?

Lord of the Rings is better.

Level 15
Why is Avatar on caps? Are you implying it's better than the others, thus deserving of a bigger name to generate more attention and at the same time nullifying the whole concept of personal opinion?

Lord of the Rings is better.
It is because it came into my mind at first. I mean the movie Avatar, not the cartoon. Lotr is good, too, but Avatar is better for me.

Level 2
Actually Avatar's coolness comes from the places, the effects and nature, the story as well. It has deep philosophy, but somehow LotR remains a masterpiece also because the majority here are more interested in fantasy and thigns close to war3.

I want you guys to think about this

WITHOUT LotR, There is NO Warcraft III. REALLY!

The Orcs, Humans, Undead, and Elves exist in BOTH
Similar people exist in BOTH

Thank Tolkien! (I bet you I didn't spell THAT name right

Level 12
abandon%20thread.jpg

Same shit, different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.