• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What about the history ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Burning Demon said:
Hi all ! I'm new in this web site ! I'm french and i'm interested in Warcraft !

I do map but i'm not a pro :(
i'd like to now what's the history of The Day Of The Fish (if someone now)

I think the work of the mappers is very very good !
That's all ... :D

Im not sure what exactly you'd like to know about the history of the campaign... it's a story that I had an idea for some time ago, and eventually Darky and I decided to make it into a campaign. We're currently working on it, and it will be done eventually. I don't want to reveal details of the plot, since it would ruin the fun of playing it. It's a short campaign, not a big epic like Return of the Dragon. It stars a Murloc named Brine, and a bunch of dwarves.

Thanks for your interest!

Level 3
JoelS said:
Im not sure what exactly you'd like to know about the history of the campaign... it's a story that I had an idea for some time ago, and eventually Darky and I decided to make it into a campaign. We're currently working on it, and it will be done eventually. I don't want to reveal details of the plot, since it would ruin the fun of playing it. It's a short campaign, not a big epic like Return of the Dragon. It stars a Murloc named Brine, and a bunch of dwarves.

Thanks for your interest!

Aww man.. ..Couldn't you at least write some clues or something.. However i just can't wait until DotF realease date! :twisted:

Level 1
I know it's not a sequel as such but continuity-wise can you say if it is in any way related to the Nature's Call campaigns or Nature's Call Tower defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.