1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Werewolf - Transylvania

Submitted by Wasted_Savior
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Version 1.29.01
A werewolf is picked at random from the 8 players; 7 shall raise armies to thwart the werewolf, while the werewolf must hunt down the villagers.
Created by Jesse_James (AKA Wasted_Savior)
Edited by: Jesse_James, Antiseen(ud), Pwnage, Falanor

Villages
Villages get to choose between Hunting, Farming, Fishing, Merchant, Forging, Crafting or a combination to generate an income. It is the goal of the villager to raise an army to defeat the werewolf either during the day when he is weak or at night when he is strongest. Teamwork is suggested but not necessary for victory.

Werewolf
The werewolf plays much like the villager in that during the day he must hide from the other villagers while doing jobs to build his own army. During the night the werewolf transforms and is able to hunt the other villagers. The werewolf has no team mates, though he can play the rest of the villagers because of his anonymity.

Screen Shots
Screen Shots

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Changelog
Change Log for 1.29.01

Desync Issues
Latest version of the game is now playable again. Tests show that desyncs are not occurring as often as they did on 1.28 after latest Blizzard’s patch.

Role Preference
You will be able to set your role preference at the start of the game. You have 25 seconds to choose if you want to be werewolf or not before the game start. Keep in mind that if everyone chooses “NO” it will still be chosen randomly.

Easter Egg
Three strange wizards wandered into our map. They love to talk and make comments on different players.

List command
List command was removed.

You can find full list of changes in #change-log on our official Discord server.
Or on our forums here.

Authors Notes
If you have any bugs/errors/suggestions you'd like to submit or simply want to chat with people who like playing Werewolf Transylvania, please join our Discord Discord

Keywords:
Werewolf, Transylvania, Wolf, Survival, magic, simulation, Village, Farming, Hunting, Fishing
Contents

Werewolf - Transylvania (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: This map is a newer version of an already existing map that was approved. The map author requested the other be removed because it was obsolete and was submited by another user (not him) and so could not update it.
  1. DoctorReza

DoctorReza

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool map i love it but whats the advantage of having allies while you cant even share vision or exchange gold with them?

2. DG.DETORAK

DG.DETORAK

Resources:
    Resources:
    By tester

This map is BALANCE..

Because its just like mouse and cat be the fastest mind and be the fastest builder to kill a enemy whether your a cat or a wolf.

can i request?

Please protect this map so that no one will hack and make any cheat codes...
    last i play they keep cheating and making there hero bigger and have unlimited stats.

5/5 for me it is still a good map.:psmile:

3. twistedfate08

twistedfate08

Resources:
    Resources:
    this game is so good and so cool, and this map is one of my favorite maps. i have play this map on garena PH and they also like it. .so please dont stop updating this map this will be your guide to a better life . .LOL! xD :goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job:
    5/5! :p

4. Toile

Toile

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great map, but I wish wasted savior would remove the voodoo mask and put back the hat !

EDIT : Also, there is a problem that you can't craft Horn of Odin cause bear pelts only stack up to 2 in inventory and you need 3 (having 2 on one spot and 1 on another won't let you craft it).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  5. Luffy_299

Luffy_299

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there anything wrong with the forum? I cant visit it anymore.

6. Toile

Toile

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well I'm having the same issue at the moment . . .

7. shukudaipro

shukudaipro

Resources:
    Resources:
    please fix tis problem about animal lure cant lure animal and using diving mask to find starfish and shell only can get 1 pound each... and use boat to fish also... ALL 1 POUND ONLY !!! i hope tat can fix those problems~~

8. shukudaipro

shukudaipro

Resources:
    Resources:
    the animal lure sometime work but sometime doesnt work,and sometime atk enemy unit will TAKE SWORD but why sometime cant? and the cauldron beside witch doctor will always missing after a player left or dead...

9. useminename

useminename

Resources:
    Resources:
    i loved this game :)

10. AnonymousPro

AnonymousPro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry to ask

I have tried 1.24 a couple of days ago, it seems to have a fatal error occuring some times while playing.
    And I thought 1.24b version will fix that fatal problem. We players don't know what have caused that, can you find out and fix it so that players can better enjoy the game. thanks a lot!

11. TheDownloader

TheDownloader

Resources:
    Resources:
  12. AnonymousPro

AnonymousPro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nope, with public, sometimes it fatal error, sometime it doesn't, but I strongly think that we cannot fully enjoy a game which is unstable.

13. shukudaipro

shukudaipro

Resources:
    Resources:
    1.24B have found some bugs!! please fix!!
    1) if player use espionage ability during game, it will ping the castle only not villagers
    2) when werewolf using PROWL ability, he cant attack ==''
    3) when i be wolf, sometime attacking will auto cast PROWL and become cant attack...
    4) the enchanted hay cant be use since 1.24!!!

14. Luffy_299

Luffy_299

Resources:
    Resources:
    What do you mean the enchanted hay cant be used? That it doesnt cause imolation damage? Thats been in the game for quite some time before 1.24.

15. nero_ed

nero_ed

Resources:
    Resources:
    this can be played offline?

16. shukudaipro

shukudaipro

Resources:
    Resources:
    u dont know how to use enchanted hay in new version?? taking enchanted hay can take out fire sword and add extra dmg in attack.... but 1.24 and 1.24b cant ==

17. Luffy_299

Luffy_299

Resources:
    Resources:
    That got removed in 1.23 or so.

18. NeedNotoknow

NeedNotoknow

Resources:
    Resources:
    The fishing way too fast to gain level 25 before winter and the player who control wolf hard to survive in morning ( if been find out ).

Also killing pig or sheep get experience also a fast way to gain level ( if you spam pig or sheep ).

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  19. AnonymousPro

AnonymousPro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes that's how we're supposed to rush for level.

20. Seth

Seth

Resources:
    Resources:
    -beer's tooltip states villager would gain permanent hp increase... but it does'nt
    -killing pig or sheep shows the werewolf player gained awesomeness after reaching level 25 despite being a werewolf at night, which tricked others effectively.
    -building 5 campfire and locking the South cave entrance by making it as your MAIN base has manage to not just trap other player from going out the cave but also trapping the brewing shop which give me advantage of brewing a shiet load of coffee, lemon elixir, elderflower cordail and all the others.
    -trapping the brewing shop at south also gives you advantage to buy Food lure, well players could also buy them through the hunting kit hut though, which lures The Elusive Stag and get killed by Ivory tower since they have Truesight
    -the previous location mention is just right infront of the South Cave Entrance's mouth, which gives me access to merchant(Transmute), Fishing(Fish Net, Submerge, running around the base and the sea was never this fun), Culling and Brewing(Acid bomb, deals 2/3 damage of a level 25 villager's hp)
    -Lighthouse's inventory spaces gives me the advantage to train pigs and sheeps without having my villager there.
    -the maximum armor possible to reached in the game is currently 85-95 (forging's stats, devotion aura, beer, 6 wandering boot), AFAIK, a level 6 amateur werewolf took 3/4 of the night to bring my level 7 villager's hp down to 1/10.
    -Molotov requires mana points to be use, not sure about beer yet, if it doesn not require mana point, it would be a very good item to use your Son to tank with their hp (provided with the Bootsman research in blacksmith)

just sharing..

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013