• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Werewolf - Transylvania

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Werewolf - Transylvania (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Sent to ignored section as a request by author who wanted to distribute a newer version of this map and have the old version removed for circulation.

M

Dr Super Good:
Sent to ignored section as a request by author who wanted to distribute a newer version of this map and have the old version removed for circulation.

Level 2
I love Who's the Werewolf and this new version is really great. I have a couple questions though that I'm sure u are aware of.

1. werewolf gets two heroes (human and werewolf) when one dies the other still is alive and comes to life in that spot. Is that the way you intended?

2. Farming is really easy and lucrative compared to fishing. I dont know why anyone would fish when they can make 5 times as much (maybe more) planting crops. Just a note there is one fish I have yet to catch so maybe he gives u 1000 gold, but the others give you very little compared to planting blood roses.

3. Once you lose a wife you dont get a 2nd one. I assume that's intended, but I'd thought it should be mentioned.

4. I'm hardly an expert on werewolf, but in the couple games I played it seemed pretty hard to win as werewolf.

5. Have you thought about buffing the dynamite a bit? When I read the description I was expecting a base demolisher, instead I saw a weak flame strike like ability. I think you should make it one charge, but give it the strength to level a fully upgraded wall.

6. Another major problem I found was my werewolf would auto feed if injured by a corpse intead of fighting. It was really annoying and I couldnt get him to stop.

7. Finally, are boars supposed to turn into were-creatures when killed? Because their corpses would dissapear whenever I killed them.

Thanks for making this, and keep up the good work!

-Jman5